Ignoreing It

YAY I'M FINAL UPDATEING! Sorry if this might be short, it's hard to think what happens next. Anyways let's begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(No One's POV)

Hoka woke up in an unfamiliar bed. He looked over at his right and saw Sanageyama. He admitly started freaking out. He didn't want to wake him up so he slowly rolled out of bed. He looks down and released he has nothing on. He searches around the room for a while and finally finds his clothes. He quickly puts it all on and rushes out. "Thank god he's a heavy sleeper!" Hoka says to himself.

(The next day)

The two weeks we're over and the Elite Four came back to do work at Honnouji Academy. Everyone was well rested besides Hoka and Sanageyama (you know why ;3). Everyone went to work where they usual worked. Hoka was distracted, he couldn't help but think that his "friend" raped him. Nonon immediately noticed. "Hey dog, you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." Hoka didn't know how to answer. "I'm fine." She didn't believe him but didn't want to go any further with this. "Alright, but just so you know. I do care about you." Hoke smiled. "Thanks."

As the day went on things started to get worse. Everywhere Hoka went SOMEHOW, Sanageyama was there! He started to get annoyed. It was the last straw when Hoka was in front of the school. "Stop!" Hoka yelled at Sanageyama. "Stop what? I'm doing nothin-" "DON'T PULL THAT CRAP ON ME! You've been following me all day!" Sanageyama was confused until he realized he was following Hoka all day, it wasn't on purpose though. Slowly a crowd of students came out and watched what was going on. "L-look we're starting a scene, maybe it was a coincidence tha-" "No! It's not. For what you did to me, there is not a single chance it was a coincidence!" Hoka slapped Sanageyama hard in the face. He then realized he caused a scene and ran out of the school and back home. "Strange, maybe I should find out whats going on" Ryuko whispers. "I'm not sure if that's a good idea. But I am curious as you" Senketsu tells Ryuko. "Then we'll see what happens next."
Little did Hoka, Sanageyama, and all the students know that Satsuki has been watching the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sooooo sorry it took so long to update. There has been some things going on in my life. But I'm glad people are enjoying the story. Have a great day! :3