Chapter One: The House

there was a family of a mom dad and 2 kids. They needed a house to have a brand new start, their past is normal?

Kai's p.o.v

'mom? can we choose are rooms now?' said Kai (which is the oldest) I didn't hear a response, I don't hear my parents or my little sister. I look around for them, I find my little sister in the kitchen eating pizza.

'where is mom and dad at? I called for them but I didn't get a response' she nodded at me

' but mom and dad said we can choose our rooms' I look at her then walk up the stairs as I walk up the stairs there are creaks with almost every step. I look to my right seeing 3 doors 2 of the doors are bedrooms and 1 of the doors are a bathroom. Then I look to my left seeing 2 doors the room my parents choose and a door that I don't know where it led?

I walk up to the door turning the nob pulling on the door, but it didn't open it was locked I was confused but I ignored it and walked to the smallest room, even though it was small It felt big to me I grab all the small things and all the stuff I can move by myself to my room.

Emma's p.o.v

I finished eating my pizza, I walk up the stairs seeing the room my brother wanted I look at my room and see how big it is. my eyes widened there is a walk in closet a window that touched the top of the ceiling to the floor. I smiled saying

'I love this room' all of a sudden I hear a slam I walk down stairs seeing my mom and dad bringing in food for us. I love this house so much I grab everything I can carry up stairs and set it up me and kai help each other bring our stuff up stairs and into our rooms. After we brought our stuff to our rooms I put my room together.

this was my dream room, everything was perfect I couldn't believe we got this house!!! we all loved this house everyone had their dream rooms, which is weird but I wont question it at all.

7:30 p.m.

Kai walks down stairs saying he's going out to get his friend Dylan, so he can spend the night. Emma is in her room sitting at her desk on her laptop video chatting her best friend. Since they moved into a new house she has to go to a different school.

Emma's p.o.v

'Abby I thought I was going to hate it here but I have my dream room, everything is perfect'

' oh so your happy that you moved away from me?' abby said

'no! I never said that'

'well u didn't have to!' she said angry

'ok lets just move on, so how's... Andy since I left?' I questioned

' ohh so don't get mad at me, after you broke up with him we got together' she said like it wouldn't hurt me

' I thought you were my friend abby'

'I am but you should be happy for me' she said with a bunch of attitude

'no I'm sick of you doing this to me, you always hurt me in ways but you act like you don't hurt me. you don't see the pain you cause me? I'm done with you. I cant take it anymore, I'm not being your friend anymore I don't have to deal with your bull shit' after I said that I hung up I started crying, I ran to my bed blasting music crying myself too sleep.

no one's p.o.v

kai is at home with Dylan talking and laughing, emma is sleeping and their parents are watching a movie downstairs. everything was normal or was it??