Chapter Two: The Start

it was a normal morning, everyone got ready for school and for work, had breakfast and rushed out the door. but emma had to run back in for her laptop and she noticed something strange. it wasn't in the same spot she left it in. she looked all over for it but she didn't find it. she walked in her brothers room and saw her laptop she opened it and saw a post saying ' Emma the whore, she would have sex with anyone as long as you paid her, and if she liked you she would do you for free'

when she saw that she started to cry, she stayed home in her room trying to figure out who wrote it, but she was thinking back to what just happened too her. she knows who did it. abby did. she got so upset she posted on her blog which by the way everyone read her blog, she said

'Abby is a whore, she will use you for your money because she has nothing, her pillow is a tee shirt and newspaper. Her phone doesn't work wait what am I talking about she uses her mom's phone. she also sends nudes if you ask her. she calls everyone daddy, she lost her virginity to her brother and she still has sex with him. she also sent me a nude before and what I saw made me throw up a little bit. its nasty every time she dates someone they break up because of her body. no one ever loved or loves her, and she stalked someone she has pictures of my ex boyfriend while he was sleeping using the bathroom, shaving showering everything!'

then emma attaches the nudes to her blogs. she thought to herself

'should I? she kinda deserves this, she did it to me so imma do it to her'

then she clicks 'POST'

and as soon as she post it she has hundreds of views. it ruined abbys life.

all of a sudden emma hears a loud bang in the room that is locked she didn't know what to do or what it was. she thought about it and then forgot about it, it never really crossed her mind again.

her mom dad and brother come home

she walks down stairs to greet everyone, happy and smiling even though she was upset about losing her best friend but no one knew that besides her

it felt like she was alone.....