Foreword

I am sorry I know I had to publish this in the very beginning but Then... I am a bit of an #InsaneInsaan 

So.. I got late

This story is all a part of my imagination.

  None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luke and Troy , the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any metal scrap they may find under there.  

Kidding Dude..........

Here I present to you the cast of Yaadaan Teriyaan

Suresh Raina along with his wife Priyanka and his little daughter Gracia is the protagonist's brother

Suresh Raina along with his wife Priyanka and his little daughter Gracia is the protagonist's brother.  Sonu as he is lovingly called, is a loving husband,brother and friend. 

Priyanka Raina is the wife of Suresh Raina and is the sister in law of our protagonist and is an epitome of affection and love. But she won't be seen often as little Gracia keeps running away from the pages of the book so Priyanka has to go get her and all that... Samjho yaar!!

Truly ek nanand ki khushiyon ki chaabhi is her bhaabhi

Cute little princess Gracia is the daughter of the famous Suresh Raina and is the protagonist's little niece. She is pampered by all and is busy eating her chocolate So she doesn't appear in most of the scenes.

Don't blame me her dad buys her chocolates always....

Before I end their introduction here is a small change.

Let us Imagine that Sonu's parents had died in an accident and Sonu had raised his little sister since then...Hope it's okay

Okay Now this picture is killing me with its cuteness

Coming to them Meet Hardik Pandya - the new rising superstar of the cricketing world

Hardik:  I told you I prefer being called Harry

Me: Whatever Kung Fu Pandya

Hardik... I mean Harry is one of the protagonist's very close friend.