•PLEASE READ FIRST•

•••
Hello! First off, I'd like to thank anyone who found this fic interesting enough to give a chance. In case you haven't guessed, this story is specifically a Billie Joe Armstrong fic, but it's does contain both Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool as characters as well.

Even though the story does revolve around Green Day characters, themes, and aspects, I would consider it a read for a person in any fandom. I've worked really hard to create a unique plot that I hope you all will find interesting enough to continue to read. But I know my writing is FAR from perfect or even decent, so I am always open to criticism and suggestions. Your opinion as a reader means a lot to me.

Now I know I'm boring you to death, so I'll skip to the point. I (unfortunately) do not own Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool, or any of the themes, ideas, and lyrics created by the band Green Day. While I do use them as characters, I completely fictionalize their backgrounds and personalities. Any other characters are completely original creations.

As for plot, this fic does use idea created by Green Day, but the plot itself is completely original. This is not a daddy/roommate/stepdad/adopted fic though, so if you came for that I am sorry to disappoint you. I think if you give it chance though, you might like this story. However, I will go ahead and say that this story CONTAINS MATERIAL THAT MIGHT BE CONSIDERED DISTURBING SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN WILL.

Thank you all so much.

•••