I miss you.

//Marc's point of view//
It's been a while since I had to leave Taylor and honestly, I think I'm losing my mind.
I've just woken up, my head is splitting and everything feels terrible. My stomach hurts. I know he's there to get better and I was so supportive of it but now he's not with me and won't be with me for so long I... I don't know what to do with myself.
I miss the midnight talks. Letting him fall asleep in my arms. Seeing his gorgeous eyes flutter shut as he drifts off trying to stay awake to spend more time with me.
He's always apologized so much but now I miss the irritating I'm sorry's. I only get to hear his voice over phone calls, and I love every second of it but, it doesn't compare to in person conversations. Laughing about a funny word when it's an ungodly hour or him having deep talks with me when I'd stay over. I'd rather see him breaking down in my arms and wetting my shirt with tears rather than have to hear the static like drowned out almost hollow sound of his voice. God I miss him. I miss him so much.
Tears begin to be too large to stay in my eyes and they fall down my face onto my bed.
Thoughts begin to swell in my skull and take over my mind.
Imagine if he had killed himself
You'd live like this every single day only... no phone calls. He wouldn't come back after half a year.
Spending the rest of time, pathetically hunched over in your bed, hoping your muffled sobs will rid the pain.
You're weak
He's coming back, you shouldn't be so messed up over this.
Or maybe he won't come back
Maybe the hospital will break him?
Maybe he'll wrap his sheets around his fragile throat and choke himself to death.
I shake my head and take a deep, drawn out breath.
I stand up so quickly it makes my head spin but I don't stop myself from walking. I go to the kitchen, pulling out a bottle from the far back of a cabinet and chug. I can't feel if I'm too drunk to be awake.
Please get better Taylor.
I miss you.
I miss you.