5: The Truth

~Rick's POV~

I tell her everything.  I shouldn't have. I instantly regret it and sigh loudly as I walk down to the garage. She follows, yelling at me for killing her...well dimension C-132 (Y/N).

I grab my mind erasing helmet and set it to the past hour and put it on her head. She looks at it confused as I hit power button. I walk up to my room as it does it's job.  I grab anything that shows proof of C-132 (Y/N) and throw it away.

I walk back down about 10 minutes later and take the helmet off. She's asleep. I sigh and pick her up, carrying her to the living room.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I wake up, realizing I've done a lot of involuntary sleeping these past few days. I don't like it...
Sleep is for weak people. I'm not weak..

I walked to the kitchen to see Beth, she's crying and has a glass of wine in her hand. I begin to worry. 

"Everything okay?" I ask, sitting next to her.

"Huh? o-oh...yea...." She's lying. 

"Beth....You can tell me.."

"It's nothing dear, don't worry your pretty little head about it,"

"Beth....please. Does it have to do with Rick?" She nods a little. "Rick and Morty?" She shakes her head and quickly swallows the rest of the wine.

"You and Rick..." Is all she mumbles before walking to her room. I stare at the table confused and sigh. I grab a new glass and pour some wine in it, drinking it. 

"Hey Shrimp, ready to head out?" I look up at Rick. He and Morty are at the door.

"No. I'm leaving. My gun is fixed and I really don't want to be here any longer." He groans and holds up two portal gun.

"You come with and you can have yours back." I groan.

"Just give it to me! I was perfectly fine without you!"

He sighs as well and throws me my gun. I catch it and shoot a portal. As i walk through it, he laughs and I realize it doesn't work. It like a hologram of a portal. I fixed it wrong again.

I check my lab coat pocket for the blue prints my dad gave me and walk to the garage. Rick, being the nosey ass he is, follows me.