IV

Why am I so busy?  Guess because I'm an idol after all.

As I walked home I fished out my phone then plugged in my head/earphones and scrolled through my playlist of music. Guess I'll start from (F/S) I thought happily. As I clicked on the song play button and it started playing.

As I was walking not long until I reach my apartment a black limousine glided passed me, I stared at it as it passed me and saw a glimpse of him. I glared at him just in time as the limo rushed off at a high speed.

I'll just pray the lord that I'm not going to the same school as him! Wait I don't think he goes to school either... But what if he does?! I mentally shrieked at that thought. Wait... why am I even thinking about that? There's no way! Out of all the schools around here, there is no way the coincidence who be that big. Definitely not happening.

Even if it did happen, which won't, I'm just going to find and wall and kill myself, just proves that I'll rather die than be in the same school than my enemy.

I arrived home shortly not long after the limo glance and went inside the building. Entering the password to open the glass doors I went in and got into the elevator. I pressed 17 since my apartment is 20 floors I live on the 17th floor. It has a beautiful view and my room is facing where the sun rises so every morning I can see the sun peaks out from the high buildings as it rise itself up. It's so pretty.

Getting my stuff ready for tomorrow's photo shoot as I mentally sigh. They take all these pictures of me, how do they have enough space to place them all on the magazine or paper?  Then another thought came in mind, I should really buy the school supplies. I totally forgot that Manager decided to leave me alone *cough cough* Then school will start in 11 days. So I better hurry.

YAYYYYY How fun.......... (Please note the sarcasm)

Since it was still early, I decided to just buy my stuff from eBay. 

No dealing with crazy fans today at the mall. As much as I'm happy that I have such supportive fans (well some). It's really tiring to fake smiling and putting on a happy mood. And I'm sure the other pop stars and idols understand me.

I scroll through the books, pencil, erasers, ruler, and basically all the school supplies you need and I bought them all. It actually took me a while since there was just so many things I needed to buy. I'm not buying the uniform yet. I'll let someone in the company go out to but for me. Possibly my fashion designer or my clothes chooser because they know my clothes size and shit. I bought all the expensive supplies, so people would misjudge me and call me poor. 

Like before... 

Nope, I'm not talking about my past. It's something I don't want anyone to bring up.

Anyways after buying all that and I chose the 'Express Ship' which will fasten your delivery time to less than 1 week, or possibly within 1 day, and then letting all my stuff delivered to my secret house address a few hours away, I'm going to visit there a few days later so I'll just get it. I then close my laptop and place it on my bed stand and close my eyes for a little bit. 

I then forced myself to get up again and head to the bathroom.

I ain't having not brushed teeth before bed. It even disgusts me to think that. That some people don't brush their teeth when they go to bed. 

11 days before my schedule will be more tightened than usual. And then I will have to do everything at night because I will need to go school in the morning. Ugghhh waking up early is the worst possible thing to happen to anyone!!!

After brushing my teeth and washing my face and putting on my daily skin care I head back to bed and close the lights off. I just need a nap right now Then I'll do my work later...If I wake up that is.

/////

Hey people! 

Nice to see you again. Thanks for reading. I am back from my short hiatus. I'll try to update more often now. 

See you people soon! 

-Tsuki