VIII

Immediately jotting up after I heard the sound of my alarm I scurried out of bed and got dressed into a school uniform that I have not worn since 2 years ago.

Calling my limo before I made my simple breakfast is exactly what I did. My breakfast is very simple, its only a simple fruit salad with no sauce. I decided to bring the same food I ate for lunch as well.

Packing my bag and stuffing some blank books into my bag I did my business in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Proceeding on to brush my hair. I did my hair into a simple ponytail before getting a phone call from my limo driver.

"good morning, ma'am I have arrived, take your time to get ready, I will see you in a bit"

"good morning, I'll come down soon "

As soon as I said that I ended the call.

Putting on my shoes I got out and locked the door behind me.

~time skip to school~

I can feel the eyes on me as I stepped out of the car. Immediately phones and flashing lights covered my body. It feels like I'm on the red carpet again.

I can feel the glares of girls without even look at them.

The car door closed by itself behind me and the limo rushed away. Leaving me in this hell.

I looked towards the side to find 10 guys staring at my soul like they haven't seen such an ugly and two-faced girl in years.

And there. The blonde hair that stood out the most.

Mukami Kou.

The guy I despise. My left hand knuckles turned white from clenching on my bag strap too hard. I looked away at the now smirking 10 guys and walked towards the office with a trail of fans behind me. My fake smile shown as I wave to them with "happiness".

After receiving the timetable I headed to my first class 'math'

What a lovely way to start the day. I mentally groaned in annoyance. Cutting my train of thoughts I looked down at a girl who just bumped into me.

Her whole body is trembling and I can see the sweat that is falling off. She quickly got up and bowed 5 five times apologizing with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Why is she so scared?

I bent down so she is looking down at me and I wiped her tears with my uniform.

Jealous glares attacked the girl in all directions.

"are you okay" I softly said as I looked up to her

"I'm sorry!! " she apologised again

"it's fine, don't worry, I'm sorry for not looking at where I was heading" I reassured her as I got up and continued walking.

While walking I can hear

"how can you just make (I/N) apologize! "

I sighed and I turn my head around and I pull my fake angry meanie face out. "don't bully her guys! " I pouted that almost seem too real and scripted. I put my arm around her shoulder and patted her head.

Her bright pink eyes stared back at my dead ones.

I walked off once again and went to class.

The class was almost empty until I got here. Those annoying fans who followed me are now fangirling in this classroom in front of me. I went ahead and sat at the 2nd last row towards the window like every main character in an anime.

Then one by one, some students left and some came in.

Then my worst nightmare came true and a flirty fake Mukami came in. The blonde one.

"(Y/N)!!! AAHH YOURE HERE TOO~ IM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN MY CLASS~" he sang happily. I fake laughed at him

How dare this fucking bastard call me by my first name

"I'm so happy too! " I stood up and hugged him making everybody squeal and me receiving a pair of broken ears. Everybody started taking photos. He hugged back almost immediately and I let go.

"do you mind me sitting next to you" he winked, causing my to mentally throw up.

"of course I don't! " I smiled 'brightly'
Then sitting back at my seat again. Then a notification got my attention as I took my phone out.

It was a text from my manager

Manager: (Y/N) what is this ridiculous photo, explain yourself

Manager: *image attached*

***

More notification blasted though the media and news report.

"IS MUKAMI KOU AND (L/N) (Y/N) OFFICIALLY DATING?! " And stuff relating to that.

I mentally rolled my eyes and slapped myself.

Fuck my lif- whole existence

I looked over to Kou and I see him smiling happily at my direction, his innocent act showing me that he already knows what's happening on the media right now.

Can life get any worse?

/////

Yes, I am alive
No, I am not dead
I'm sorry for being inactive.
Sorry for such a lame chapter.
I'll try my best to finish off this book faster.