V

I ended up not waking up at all. The usual. 

10 days. Until torture. 10 days until I have less freedom in my life. 

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??!! I NEED TO STUDY TO BE RANKED FIRST! BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO EMBARRASS MYSELF!!!

I then got out of the bed tiredly and walked to the bathroom. I did my normal morning routine and then I went to my spacious kitchen and ate an apple and a berry mixed smoothie. I went back into my room and dressed up. 

I slipped some blue ripped jeans, then topped up with a plain white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. Wearing one of my favorite black boots. I then swiftly placed my wig on within seconds. It's an (F/C) (H/L) wig. I then to my fake black rectangle glasses from one of my draws and headed to the front door.

I then grabbed my small black handbag from the door side table and stuffed in my wallet, phone, ear/headphones, fake glasses, my house and lastly my motorbike keys.

I then went down the elevator and went to the parking lot. There, standing there is my baby. My raven black motorbike. Gosh, this baby cost me a fortune, but I got it anyways. I sat on it and then placed my helmet and started the engine. 

And off we go. 

~•~

I stopped by at the nearby bookstore, I turned the engine and took out my fake glasses and placed them on and went inside after parking my bike. 

I bought at least 10 books for studying, you know, to wake up my brain after this long vacation. One for each subject. This will keep me busy for sure. Man, never knew these books cost a fortune as well!! I should go and be an author. 

Not to mention these books were a heavy ass. Carrying them back to my bike I placed them under the seat on the passenger space. I then took off my glasses then chucked it under the seat as well, placed my helmet on and drove off again. 
~•~ 

After getting to my secret house, I saw my mailbox pilled up with a bunch of packages, all the later packages seemed to want to escape from the small,  claustrophobic container. I slightly laughed. I took my helmet off and parked my bike.

The house is made from wooden lodges. In what seems like the middle of the forest. The scenery is beautiful.  The wooden lodges stacked up neatly upon each other. It is almost like a vacation home. I see that the rose vines climbed up to my house due to a long time of not fixing the bushes and plants that surrounds the house like wildfire. But it doesn't look too bad, it looks as if it's done on purpose. I haven't come here in a long time. There are not many houses around here and hence the cars here a very less. So it's very quiet and peaceful. With the birds chirping every now and then and the sun rays peeking through the tree leaves. It's like a fantasy forest house. 

I always come here to clear my mind or just rest in general. 

After unlocking the door while holding my bunch of packages I slightly kicked the door opened and went in. I placed my packages on the kitchen counter. I missed my white grand piano I thought, as I stared at it. I went up towards it and sat down on the white piano stool. I opened the piano key cover and then started playing.

Beautiful music bounced off the walls and a lovely melody was created. The whole place was filled with this nice and calming melody. 

That was my mother's favorite piece. Now come to think of it, it's her birthday soon. 

I should go and visit her. 

~Time skip brought to you by Kou's Sadism~ 

After I have successfully ripped open all of my school supplies, I placed them into a white leather backpack before setting them right in front of the doorsteps and went to my room. I'm going to stay here tonight. I looked at my shelves full of my favorite classic novels. I used to have all the time in the world to read it, and now... yeah don't even talk about it. 

I went towards my shelves of books. I picked out my favorite book and slid it out of the old wooden shelf. "The Secret Garden" the front cover read. 

I remember the time where I used to fantasize whether if I can find a secret garden and secretly make it alive from the dead. 

Now that I think of it, what a stupid and hideous idea. Those were only fiction and we're in reality. There's no way that I can find one. Since the humans nowadays have killed those beautiful nature. 

After reading a few chapters, I fell asleep without knowing. 

/////

Heyo! I'm back. 

As far as you can see, (Y/N) loves the color black. I know this is an 'X reader' story but like really? Black is awesome so don't complain. Also, I have literally no experience or knowledge of a 'Motorbike'. I just think it's cool to let the main character ride it. So sorry if I got some of the names wrong.

Just stating those ^ so I don't receive a bunch of complains later on.

Anyways, thank you for reading. Have a great day/night!