Suspicion

Astral offered his hand to Astral who was laying on the ground once their duel was over. Astral gave him a heart pounding soft smile and took his hand standing up causing tingles to run up his arm. "Are you alright?" Astral nodded "Quite fine." Ray stood up and grinned "You are formidable foes but now I must leave" A large dimension hole appeared behind Ray and he disappeared into it. Yuma felt like he had just lost his friend because he had to duel him but he looked over at Astral who was already looking at him with a soft smile. "Okay lets go home Astral" Astral nodded and they went home. 

A loud beeping filled the house and Yuma fell out of this hammock. He rubbed his head and looked around but Astral was nowhere to be found. That left him a little confused but maybe Astral slept in so Yuma got dressed and ran to school. All of his classes passed so fast and when school was over now Yuma was really noticing Astral's missing presence. Yuma raced home. "YUMA STOP RUNNING!" Karin screamed but Yuma raced past her "Sorry Karin" he raced upstairs to his room dropped all of his school stuff and  disappeared into his golden key racing to the large structure hidden inside the key. Astral lay on the platform on top of the different dimension airship. His chest was arched up, mouth and eyes open. Yuma jumped up there panicking "Astral!? Are you alright?" Astral collapsed "Yuma? Wh----at ar-----e yo-----u doing here?" Yuma shook his head "I'm here because you haven't been out all day what's wrong?" Astral shook his head "The nu-----mbers, every one that I absorb causes me pain" he panted out. Yuma growled "Astral! Why did you never tell me?" astral shook his head "I thought you would deem me weak because I couldn't handle a little pain." Yuma grabbed Astral's hand "If you weren't already in pain I would smack you right now Astral" Yuma's face scrunched as if in pain "I would never deem you weak Astral you have been the one keeping me strong through all my duels I could never think you weak.... I ...." Yuma didn't finish his sentence and Astral went to ask but a bout of pain shot through his chest and he gasped gripping his chest with his other hand while gripping Yuma's hand. "Astral it's going to be okay I'm here right here with you" Yuma pulled Astral into his lap and stroked his head gently with his other hand. Astral stared up at him with his golden eyes feeling a soft feeling running through his chest. "You're okay Astral I have you" Yuma looked down with his soft red eyes, he couldn't help himself as he leaned down and kissed Astral softly wanting to convey his love to Astral, to take his pain away, to scream and tell him he's not alone and on top of that he wanted to teach Astral love. Astral felt any pain in his body ebb away as he could feel Yuma's lips against his. He closed his eyes as he had seen once in a movie he watched from a couple kissing, and reveled in the feeling of Yuma's arms wrapped warmly and protectively with their lips locked. Astral's body felt his body ignite with something that he was unfamiliar with. But his chest felt like it was closing in on it self and he gasped out gripping his chest once more. His panic levels were increasing as he felt like he couldn't breathe. "Astral! You need to calm down, slow your breathing down" Astral heard Yuma but his ears were popping and his vision was getting hazy. "Astral you have to calm down" but Astral couldn't hold on. "Yu------ma" then he faded into comfortable darkness.