Epilogue

Rae's POV

*~One Month Later~*

The sun was shining through my bedroom window, illuminating the room in white light. A  smile crossed my lips as I stretched my limbs and rolled over in the king size bed I shared with the man of my dreams. Only, when I opened my eyes, the other half of the bed was empty. A frown took place of my smile and I wondered where he could've gone. He didn't have anything planned today and if something had come up, I knew he would've left me a note.

That was when I smelled it. The smell of hot coffee brewing and bacon sizzling. My smile returned as I threw back the covers and padded to the kitchen in my bare feet. The floor was freezing but the smell of bacon kept me going.

In the kitchen, I found Kellin with his bare back to me frying bacon in a pan while munching on a piece of toast. I stared at him from the doorway for a moment longer before making myself known. "You know, you really shouldn't fry bacon with your shirt off."

He jumped in surprise and spun around to face me with a happy smile on his face. "Jesus, you scared the hell outta me." I giggled and walked further into the room. "I could always put a shirt on if you'd like me too."

"No, no, this is fine by me. I like a show with my meal," I said in a husky voice, biting my lip the way I knew drove him crazy.

I heard what sounded like a growl rise up in his throat as he reached me in two steps to grab me by the waist, lift me onto the island and kiss me fiercely. We kissed for a few long seconds before I pulled away, breathless. "You're burning my bacon."

"Shit," he whipped around to salvage the strips while I laughed softly.

"Why are you making breakfast, anyway?" I picked up the piece of toast he'd set aside when he kissed me and nibbled on it.

"Can I not make my beautiful girlfriend breakfast in the morning? You ruined my surprise by the way. I was going to give it to you in bed." He complained jokingly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I apologized dramatically and sarcastically, putting my hand over my heart and faking tears. He sent me a playful glare over his shoulder. "You know me, I smell bacon and I'm awake."

He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders in an understanding manor. We were silent for the rest of the time he made breakfast. I offered to help but he pushed me out of the kitchen and told me to sit at the table to let him cook.

So I did, knowing I couldn't argue with him. Kellin was always doing things like this. Making me breakfast and taking me on spontaneous dinner dates or taking the time to plan out something spectacular. He says he just likes to spoil me and while that may be part of the reason, another part of me believes he's trying to make up for the first horrible part of our relationship. But I didn't need him to make up for anything. Everything that happened was my fault and if there was anything that he did wrong in the past, I'd already forgiven him. However, anytime I tried to tell him this, he wouldn't listen and tell me he's doing it because he loves me and I deserve the very best.

I know that most girls wouldn't complain about stuff like this and I try not to very often. I just don't feel like I really need all this attention. All I want is for him to be there, and he always is. Even whenever we can't be together physically, he's always there. He's in my heart.

Kellin joined me ten minutes later with two plates full of food, snapping me from my thoughts. He places my plate in front of me and sits on the other side of our small round table. We don't speak but share a smile before digging in.

Three months into our relationship, Kellin and I moved in together. Him and the guys all agreed it was time to sell their mansion sized house in Michigan and with Max spending all her time with Vic, he moved all of his stuff down to Dallas and moved in with me. We both loved the area and each agreed it would be a really nice place to raise a family someday. Besides, we didn't need a big fancy house right now, just something big enough to hold the two of us.