Chapter 5

I wake up with a yawn. Stretching I look around. // Wait this isn't my room.// I think to my self. looking to my right, seeing Darka still laying next to me. I smile slightly, he's so cute.... I'm not going to doubt my feelings anymore, I like, no, I love him, even if he doesn't know it. I was drunk, he doesn't really know that I love him, all I know is that he might think was that I was to drunk to control what I was doing at the moment. And that's true and all, but something in my mind, the partial part of my mind I could still control at the moment, wanted me to do it. sighing, I get up and walk to the side of the bed where Darka was, he was facing the wall so, the only way I could really look at his face was either getting up, or rolling him over, which would've been a bad idea because he could've woke up. I move his out of his face, bright pink soon cover my cheeks, smiling more, I lean down and quickly kiss his forehead. He moves a bit, but soon stops, looking the same way as before. I chuckle, then go back over to the other side of the bed that I was laying on before. laying back down, I stare at the ceiling, not knowing really what to do. I close my eye, just to rest my eye, when suddenly, my mind goes blank, and I'm not able to open my eye again.

Darka's P.O.V

I soon open my eyes, stretching I look beside me, just to see if Zoka was still sleeping. She was gone. " I guess she woke up early". I look at the time, seeing it was 6 in the morning, I know Zoka wouldn't wake up this early. Getting up, noticing a strange note on the inside of my door. I walk over and quickly tear it off of my door, reading it. I raise an eyebrow while taking in every detail that has been written. My eyes soon widen slightly widen a bit, I crumble the paper in my hand and summon my scythe. //The Bitch!//, my eyes turn black, tightening my grip on the handle. I recount the things said on the note. I fucking hate helping others, but, I need all the demons, I can get, so losing Zoka, is a major problem at the moment.  

Back to Zoka's P.O.V

I slowly open my eye, seeing darkness. I try moving, but something restraints me from doing so. I groan, the pain in my head throbbing. "Arg.... Where the hell am I?" I struggle to look around, but only able to look in front of me. I sharp pain soon runs down my back, I yelp, and stop moving. I can feel the blood drip down my back, to the ground beneath me. another pain hits my arm, then my leg. I groan from each hit, tears filling my eye. Not knowing who's doing this, I yell out " Whoever is doing this, U better fucking stop, or im gonna bet your ass!" I pull on the restraints. Chuckling comes from behind me, I growl lowly. " And how are u going to accomplish that, with your hands and legs restrained dearie?". I crack a smirk " I always found ways out of these types of situations, and don't ever call me Dearie, Bitch." Pain shoots up my leg, I scream silently. " What a foul mouth u have" She chuckles again. More blood drips to the ground, I can feel the warm blood trickle down my leg. Breathing heavily, and vision getting blurry from the blood loss, I look up, to see a shadow soon appear in front of me. I smile slightly, then slowly loses conciseness, the last words I hear are " Don't worry. I'm going to get u out of here, Zoka"

(Part one of two)