Chapter 1

My name is Cha Taerin and I'm the one with the ability to make people smile. I don't want to brag but I'm not lying though. Everywhere I go, every single person around me will turn their head and give their most sincere smile ever which makes me feel at ease by thinking how great a smile can change the world. And now, I'm walking down the road alone to the grocery shop with a pink cap on my head, covering my brown hair with greenish highlights and also a grey sweats wrapped around my body. Oh not to forget the smile that I always wear on my face. My brother asked me to buy some stuff since the groceries at home was running out and he doesn't have time to go by his own.

So, me as the most obedient and nice sister ever follows his words without any rebe– okay I lied. Maybe a bit tantrum though but still wasn't that bad. My eyes wander around the shop and quickly looking for the items that he asked for specifically the banana milk which is his favourite. You know, my brother sometimes can be childish and he can be even scarier than my mom when he doesn't have his banana milk. And no one want that to happen. Humming for some random song, my eyes spotted the only one carton of banana milk in the cold cold storage so I make my way there to get it inside my basket. As I already have my hands on it, suddenly—

"I got this first," said a guy with a jet black hair. Not wanting to be rude, I flash him a smile as usual to all people I did and reply "Sorry mister but its on my hand first. So it's mine," scoffing, he rudely grab the banana milk and ignorantly place inside his basket, walking away from me. Okay now what is his problem though I don't mind if he want that banana milk though but there's no need to be that rude to people. "Tch so rude," I mumble down and close the freezer, rolling my eyes unknowing that he actually heard what I was saying just now. His steps stop on his feet and turn his head back on me with a scary face. Oh I forgot about it. Even with a glance, he can even kill a puppy I swear to God.

"W-what?" He just gives me a small smirk and left me dumbfounded with his... I don't know? A sarcasm or a sincere one... or should I say scary? I start to feel uncomfortable under his gaze just now and he starts to play inside my mind even when he already left.

Did he just heard what I said and got offended?

I manage to get only few stuff though since he already get my banana milk. Oppa must be mad at me jeez. Walking with my head low while thinking where should I buy banana milk in this place since I'm still new here so I know nowhere to get the milk. Sighed. I fish my smartphone from my pocket and start scrolling for Cha Hakyeon's contact number to give him a call.

"Oppa, I might be late since your banana milk got stolen. I will bring something nice for us to eat later," as expected from this Cha Hakyeon, he will nag first because of his drink, so I decided to shut him off by cutting the call. He is so annoying and because of his job, we always have to move around and me here need to change school everytime he has to transfer. Well then, I need to get his banana milk first before I get home since I don't need to hear him nagging annoyingly. Plus, I have school tomorrow so maybe I need him to bring me out for some stationary shopping.

•••

"Oppa, how do I look?" I ran from my bedroom to the kitchen where Hakyeon is preparing from my breakfast. Everything on me are all new from head to toe before I heard him scoff and pretending that he's about to puke. "You definitely will receive detention, Taerin-ah," tch. I roll my eyes and sit on the dining table waiting for Hakyeon to finish preparing my breakfast. To be honest, I feel a bit uneasy because of this new school even this wasn't my first time moving from one to another school. Hm I don't know why though. Was it because of my hair? I glance a bit at the green highlights that are very bright on my hair. Jeez maybe I will change them back to brown I guess.

After finished having the breakfast, I quickly take my bag from the chair and plant a kiss on Hakyeon's cheek, making him to gasp and almost throw his spoon on my way. That's how we show our affection though. Hakyeon might always pretended that he wants to hit me when I did that, but hell I know he secretly likes it though. What a weird brother that I have. I walk to the school while humming few random songs which I played from my handphone. One of my favourite is the latest English song from Ed Sheeran Perfect. Every single lyrics that written are very beautiful and can make every girls in the universe dreaming for a wonderful love story portrayed in the song. Every steps I take are very peaceful until three guys on superbike rudely step on the puddle and splashed on my direction.

"Wha– YAH!!!!!" I scream on top of my lungs and put on my feet to ran after them three but of course this ain't a freaking drama that always put up lies to blind all those teenage girls. Panting heavily, I only able to watch them drove away from my sight. By watch I mean not only by watching and doing nothing hah! Am I dense enough to let people ruining my day?! They were wearing the same uniform as I am of course I will know how to demand for an apology. But.....

"Aish what a bad day. Hakyeon will nag at me...." I mumbled out cursed under my breath while patting my uniform not to make the stains visible and ruined my first day of school. Liking it or not, I have to walk to school with my uniform drenched and my hair smells bad because of the puddle. My emotion suddenly fills with regrets since I remembered Hakyeon's offer to send me school on my first day. Idiot me and my brain...

After few minutes fighting with my own head and scolding myself because of my stupidity, I arrived school right before the bell rings making me to run immediately to my class. However something wasn't right with this school or were the students haven't see a girl came drench to school before? Well people can't stop minding of other's business though. Sigh... I would have a very long day ahead. However my feet stop moving because of three certain motorbikes that I feel so familiar and somehow have the connections with the reason of me being wet to school. As I'm making my way to them three, the second bell rang and catching my attention.

Year 3 student Cha Taerin please come to the office right now. Thank you.

Oh shit i forgot about class registration. But nevermind I can confirmed now that they are in my school. Maybe I should secure my eyes on them tightly. For. A. Damn. Apology. Three students on superbike huh. Wait for me getting my few words on you kid!