Chapter 3

It was a very nice day for Taekwoon though. Today is a Valentine Day, he received so many chocolates from his fangirls, he also received the result from last week quiz from his teacher; which aren't disappointing at all. And most importantly, his soccer team also won first place for the current soccer match, makes him feel great as ever. It was a very cool day for him. If the school doesn't know who is Jung Taekwoon, there must be something happened to their head or either they are new students. Jung Taekwoon, the soccer captain of Jellyfish Academy, handsomely tall, gorgeous porcelain skin, eyes are dark and can intimidates his enemy with only a glance.

Well, he basically managed to scare most of the student in the school, except for the two brats who he considered as his bestfriends. Lee Hongbin, the basketball caption aka his favorite dongsaeng since childhood and Kim Wonshik the dumb yet smartass one in school which Taekwoon secretly amused with the younger since he is actually has a smart brain instead of his idiotic self. After his soccer training, Taekwoon walks to the bench and rummage into his sports bag, taking out his water bottle. He seriously in a good mood even his facial expression is just the same; cold and stoic. Well then, his great day is only lasted until 12 pm since there is a person came from his behind an decide to test his patience by slapping right behind his head, resulting Taekwoon to choke his drink.

"Who the fuck!!!" He glares at the grinning Hongbin who has a chocolate stains on the corner of his lips. Taekwoon rolls his eyes and throw him a small towel to wipe his lips.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a class?" Taekwoon asked the younger since he also somewhat in a good mood. However, Hongbin's good moos today looks like he was winning or planning on something, which makes Taekwoon uneasy. "What?" again the elder asked.

"Hyung, do you remember Lee Jaehwan from the next class of yours?" Taekwoon nods. The nerdy ass kid with huge glasses, the one that he used to tease a lot when they were in middle school. Just who doesn't know Jaehwan though, if Taekwoon is the best student, that kid is the first in school. The best student which Taekwoon can't had his hand on him during high school since the teacher liked him a lot, like A LOT. Plus, there is one thing that only Taekwoon know, which is Jaehwan's father owns the school. Well, nobody wanted to be friend with Jaehwan since he's a nerd and not an out going one. He hates parties and what he did was only studying.

"What's up with that guy?" Taekwoon asked while drinking his mineral water. "I heard he got a friend. One of my girlfriends said, she saw Jaehwan walking with a girl into the ice cream store. A pretty one too," listening to Hongbin's story, makes Taekwoon almost choke for the second time and he wants to laugh too. Is this guy even conscious? Lee Jaehwan the infamous nerd and indoor person went out with a girl. Surprisingly he wanted to know more about the girl. "Oh yeah? Tell me more about her," He closes the lid and listen every information brought by Hongbin.

•••

Jaehwan stares at the table beside him, which is Taerin's table. He never saw this huge amount of chocolate during Valentine day thought, far enough to received one. He compare between Taerin's table and his. Jaehwan only have one chocolate, that was given by unknown person. He waited almost 10 minutes in the class since Taerin complained that she had stomach ache after eating lunch. Before them both went for lunch, there was nothing on their table except books and stationaries. But now, heck! Taerin's was full and there is no space can be seen. He examine one by one the chocolates on her table and swallow his saliva. Chocolates are the best food ever for Lee Jaehwan and he feels jealous on the girl right now.

"Oh my God! Why so many?!" he heard the girly scream behind and feels someone pull the chair beside him. Of course she is the chocolate owner who will be woo by Jaehwan for the huge amount of chocolates. "They're all yours," he said. "But.... can i have some Taerinnie?" he blinks his eyes few times but Taerin only gives him a mehrong and drag all the chocolates to herself.

"You have one yours, Hwannie. Why do you want mine," she pretends to be stingy since Jaehwan's face right now is very funny. He looks very hungry though and Taerin swears that she saw Jaehwan's Adam apple is bobbing up and down since he reeeeaaallly wanted the chocolate. Especially the one packed with a pink heart shaped box one. He had been eyeing on that when she came back from the toilet. Cute. She chuckles before handing over the cute little box to Jaehwan. Well, what is the point of being stingy since she doesn't favor chocolate that much. "Here, Jaehwan-ah. You can have it," his eyes shimmers when Taerin give him the one that he wanted so much. When he tries to put the sweet treat into his mouth, he heard certain someone scoffing from his back. The one that he tries to avoid at all cost in this school.

"What a kid," the first familiar voice starts to mock him.

"Ayy hyung, remember that he skips one level because of his head. Gifted rascal huh," the second one which is the same age as him also voicing out his useless opinion.

"Yeah so basically he's still a kid," the third one also same age as him, also the one that Jaehwan found him hot laugh sarcastically. Jaehwan held his breath and sigh loudly before turning his head behind and glaring at the three guys who are laughing because of their not-so-funny jokes. Jaehwan knows the 'kid' they're actually mention is him. Taerin also have zero idea about who is playing with Jaehwan and calling him a kid. Yet she doesn't know if she should be amazed of the gifted Jaehwan for being younger but already in senior year or the fluffy and adorable Lee Jaehwan turns red and angry. "Jaehwan-ah who is that?" Taerin whispers and taps his arms but Jaehwan only ignores her question and also the three guys whilst continue eating his chocolates.

"Ahh so you are the girl who befriended with our little Jaehwannie? A new kid, huh? Rumors right, you're a pretty one," Hongbin get off from the desk and walk in front of Taerin's table, flashing his forever charming dimples. With a slight hope of getting the girl to be charmed with his handsome face. But to his disappointment, Taerin snorts and push his long arms off her table, making Hongbin to almost slammed his face on the desk. "Ouch, that was harsh. Taekwoon hyung, she really on Jaehwan's side," Hongbin pouts and tattle to the eldest at the back. However, Taerin's ear rings a bell when Hongbin mentioned the name which Jaehwan also mentioned yesterday.

"Taekwoon? Jung Taekwoon?" she mumbles the name few times and again turn her head, not to forget her fashionable glasses to clearly see the guy's face. However, Jaehwan also wake up from his sulky face when he also remember that he talked about Taekwoon with Taerin yesterday at the ice cream shop.

"Ya-yah. Don't or you will be in trouble," he put down Taerin's glasses and force her to turn her face front. But what to do. Jaehwan already slipped his tongue and he now out his one and only precious friend in trouble with the school kingka, Jung Taekwoon. Taerin ignores Jaehwan's pleading and stand up to fight for her right. How can she forget the embarrassing moment ever though. Taekwoon has dirtied her first school uniform and she got nagged by the ahjussi that acting like a woman on period at home. Despite that, Taerin take a good look at Taekwoon and notices that he was the same guy made her to run for 10 kilometers only for a–

"Oh banana milk!!" they both yelled and pointed at each other, making the three other students involved to puzzle about their connections.