Chapter 4

*TAERIN'S POV*

"Apologize now," I demanded. However this guy right in front of me doesn't budge at all. Not even when I tend to let out my inner voice whereas not even Hakyeon dare to disobey me when I got mad. This is just too much when Taekwoon purposely splashed orange juice on Jaehwan's shirt after Wonshik tripped his legs and almost make him fell on his face. Fortunately I was there and quickly hold Jaehwan. They were getting more annoying day by day. Yesterday during the Valentine Day, I did asked Taekwoon to apologize since he wet my shirt and made me late to school but he just rolled his eyes and drag his sidekicks walked out from the classroom. That guy was so annoying though despite having the handsome face. This is why people said, no matter how beautiful this person is, you have to look deeper into his personality.

And turns out, Taekwoon's and the other two was very bad.

He keep his feline eyes on me and chuckles a bit before standing and towering me with eyes keep locking with mine. Tch, maybe he wants to intimidate me, but hello! This is Cha Taerin the sister of Cha Hakyeon. I would never swayed over this little petty threats. Okay maybe Taekwoon is a bit scary with his tall heights, but Jaehwan is tall too. Two can play this game. If Wonshik and Hongbin can be added the four. Plus Jaehwan can be five. Hah! "What if I don't want to," his voice isn't deep like his friends, Taekwoon sounds a bit feminine when he speaks in lower tone makes to chuckle because I found it funny. Jaehwan keeps shaking my arms and keep saying he's okay and he has a spare shirt. But that's not it!

I don't care if the other student is watching us, because Jaehwan is my friend. No one ever stand up for him, not even once. But Jaehwan was the first one to befriended with me and of course I will have to stand up for him.

"Then I will make you. Apologize to Jaehwan if you don't want me to make you do," our eyes are penetrating into each other and I can sense the competitive spirit burning inside the soccer captain. He glances towards Jaehwan before sighing. "I don't fight girls. If you may excuse us," he tried to walk out from the scene and I just won't let him be. He can't walk out from his wrongdoings as if he didn't do anything wrong. Hence, I decided to not let him go and trip his leg, resulting Taekwoon to fall on his face. Pathetic!

"You!!" when he is about to stand up, I grab the orange juice from Wonshik's hand and pour right down to his face. Hongbin's big mouth turns wider and Wonshik can't even get his small eyes bigger because of the sudden attack by me. Tch, poor thing. I might be good to elders and kids, but if these huge ass kids, I would never think twice to punish if they did something wrong. "And that's for Jaehwan and me. You're welcome. Let's go, Jaehwan-ah," I grab Jaehwan's arms and walk away from the cafeteria, leaving them speechless. I can feel the eyes are all on us, especially me though. Oh and I did this once before I get into this school. That was because of few kids were talking behind my back and told Hakyen that I smoked at school when I'm actually not. So, I gotta do what I gotta do.

Jaehwan and I climbed the stairs to reach the rooftop and both of us were silenced before Jaehwan decided to break the silence first. "You are so cool. But I..." he look down to his long sleeves as if he just noticed that he wore a long sleeved clothed. For a few second, I waited for Jaehwan to finished his sentence but instead, I heard a small sobbing from my side. "Hey, what happen? Don't cry, Jaehwan-ah. It's okay," I sprawl my right arms, hugging Jaehwan's side tightly.

"Aniya... but I'm a coward. I can't even fight myself and you were the first one who help me if Taekwoon feels like bullying me," he wipes his tears away, not wanting me to see even if his tears is already obvious. "Yah its okay! I don't fight only for you. Remember the first day I came to school with wet clothes? It was him too. Come on! Don't cry you look ugly," I help him wipe his tears and take out a chocolate bar from my pocket to make him happier. He eyes the chocolate first before unwrap the wrapper and eat. I know he must be hungry since he didnt get to eat properly just now because of Taekwoon. Me too. But nevermind, Jaehwan should get his tummy full first.

Grrr.....

A foreign sound suddenly grumbles from my tummy, catching Jaehwan's attention. Shit..... was it too loud. He look at me with a very unbelievable look whilst I sheepishly smile out of embarrassment. "Jaa, we share it. Let's go for an ice cream after this," I nod and take some of the chocolate bar from Jaehwan.

•••

The three of them was left dumbfounded by Taerin and Jaehwan, especially Jung Taekwoon. He has this very unusual feeling inside him which is not that dangling cheesy feelings like how Goo Junpyo felt when he bullied Geum Jandi's friend. For sure, this girl is way more worst than Geum Jandi and we're not talking about Boys Over Flowers here. They are flower boys but that Taerin girl is surely just crossed the line where others never dare to. He look at the hand which either Hongbin or Wonshik gave him but he doesn't care. Taekwoon just need something to teach Cha Taerin a lesson and need to know what is her mistake in this school.

First, she is befriended with Jaehwan who is no one even dare to talk to him. Why? Why must Jaehwan becomes his toy? Nobody knows. Not even Wonshik and Hongbin knows the exact reason why Taekwoon hated Jaehwan so much. The only thing they knew was, Taekwoon and Jaehwan were used to be friends since kindergarten and stopped when they entered high school which is very new. Plus, Taekwoon dare to bully Jaehwan even he knew Jaehwan's family owns the school. Wonshik tried to asked him once, but Taekwoon only said 'he looks fun to play with' and he stop asking after that.

Secondly, Cha Taerin is the only person who dare to humiliate him in front of the public. You see, Jung Taekwoon is the most famous person in school that people shouldn't mess with. And what she did just now was only tripping Taekwoon and splashed him with a cup of orange juice. The same thing he did to Jaehwan. People may thought its a karma, but not for Taekwoon. He will wait for a good time and seek for a revenge.

Nonetheless, he grab Hongbin's hand and Wonshik's handkerchief to wipe his face before scoffing in sarcasm. His pride was really hurt and stepped like a trash in front of the school. "Are you okay hyung?" Hongbin dare to ask even though Taekwoon looks like he is about to hit someone. He jumps a bit when Wonshik nudges his side because of his only common sense question. "Do I look okay to you Hongbin-ah?" Taekwoon's low voice is more intimidating than a lion's roaring in the zoo, which sending shivers to his friends.

Things are about to start for Taekwoon's next target, Cha Taerin.

"Wonshik-ah, look around at my house area and find her house. Look up to her identity and everything. What did her family do and how much money she has in her account. Can't wait to play with this little one," he walked away from the cafeteria and straight to the toilet to change his uniform. It will be a long day for him.

•••

AUTHOR'S NOTE

GUYS SORRY!!!!! I promised to post an update two days ago but my hands were injured. I accidentally touched hot pot and my hands burned. It hurts as fucc. But now its a bit fine thats why I can write a bit. Hehehe. Sorry!!! And here's an update for you ❤️