Chapter One.

"What do you want Bowers?" Richie snapped as Anastasia walked up to them, they were sitting outside of the pharmacists, and were currently patching up Ben's stomach when she stopped in front of them, "shut it Tozier. What do you know about that clown?" She asked as the group looked at her, "you've seen it too?" "That's not what I asked. What. Do. You. Know. About. The. Clown?" She snapped making Eddie glare at her, "why would you care?" Stan sneered making her roll her eyes, "because I want that son of a bitch dead. That's why." She snapped making the group glare at her. "How do you even know about it?" Richie asked making her face fall briefly, before she masked it with a look of hatred, and raised her sleeves, exposing, several scars going down her forearm, "It a-a-attacked you?" Bill asked making her roll her eyes, "no I stuffed my arms in a blender. Yes it fucking attacked me." She snapped, yanking her sleeves back down as Richie rolled his eyes, "please, she probably just shoved her hands too far up her brothers ass-" Richie broke off as he jumped backwards, avoiding Anna as she lunged at him, but Eddie stood in front of his friend protectively. "Listen." She snapped. "I'm not asking to be your friend. I'm not asking to sit around and braid each others fucking hair, but you're the only other idiots in this town that know about that fucking clown, and I want to know how to kill it." She seethed, making all of them spare glances at each other before all shaking their heads, "get lost Bowers, you want it dead so bad go jump in the sewers after it." Richie snapped making her fume in fury, "listen here fuck nut, if you want any chance at not getting my foot up your ass, then tell me what you know." She snapped, and Bill stepped forward, "t-the old w-well house. T-That's where I-It lives." He said softly, and she looked down for a moment, before nodding, and walking away without another word. "Bill, we don't even know if it's at the well house." Eddie said softly, making Bill sigh, "I know."

"We shouldn't have told her about the well house, what if it kills her?" Eddie asked nervously as they rode their bikes down the street, "then there's one less psychopath we need to worry about." Richie scoffed making Eddie swallow thickly, "she's not a psychopath, she's nothing like her brother. Didn't you see her face? She was terrified." He said softly making Richie roll his eyes, "please Ed, she's a waste of time, the world would probably be a better place if she did die-where are you going?" Richie shouted the last part as Eddie began to ride away fastly, "I forgot I have to pick something up for my mom! I'll see you tomorrow!" Eddie shouted back, before continuing farther down the street, Richie looked at his friends, before sighing, and following after him.

The closer he got to the well house, the more Eddie slowed down, he swallowed thickly, and looked across the street, seeing the bike he knew belonged to Anastasia sitting in the dirt, but she was no where to be seen. He set his down, and hesitantly stepped forward, fumbling with his fanny pack to pull out his inhaler, and taking a puff. "Anastasia?" He called nervously as he stuffed his inhaler back into his fanny pack, looking around for the girl, he couldn't just leave her alone, the clown would kill her. As much as he didn't like her, and despite the multiple times she had taunted him and his friends, he didn't think he'd ever be able to forgive himself if her missing poster was the next one to go up. As he continued looking around, he glanced at the house, seeing Anastasia standing in the front yard, her back was to him, and she was facing the house, but he could see blood dripping down her left arm. "A-Anastasia?" He called hesitantly, stepping forward, she turned to face him, and he could see her face was emotionless and in obvious pain and the blood was coming from a large gash in her forearm, "I'm not like him Eddie." She whispered, Eddie glanced at her left hand, seeing a trembling gun resting at her side, "I'm not like Henry. I never wanted to be like this." She choked out and Eddie began hyperventilating, not knowing what to do, "I-It's okay Anna, j-just put the g-gun down, and g-get away from the h-house, It's alright." He said shakily, watching as her hand slowly began to raise the gun to her head, "I'm sorry Eddie." She cried, but before he could respond, a voice behind him shouted, and he was thrown to the ground. "Eddie run! That's not me! Run!" Anna shouted as she yanked him to his feet, he looked back at where Anna had been on the front yard, and instead saw Pennywise, smiling and waving as he pointed the gun at Eddie, "go Eddie! Run!" Anna shouted, still half dragging him to get away from the house, but he couldn't catch his breath, "It's okay Eddie! It's alright, where's your inhaler!?" She shouted, still running as best as she could while dragging Eddie, she got towards the main street, and began slowing down, looking behind her back to see Pennywise going back into the front door. 

Once they reached a curb, she set him town and looked at him worriedly, "Ed? Where's your inhaler?" She asked softly, Eddie looked at her and saw her head was bleeding and she looked dirty and hurt, "i-it-you...." Eddie trailed off and she nodded, "I know, it was pretending to be me, but I'm right here Eddie, you're alright, here. Take your inhaler." She said softly, taking it from his fanny pack and handing it to him, he immediately put it to his lips and took puffs off it, trying to relax. "Eddie!" Anastasia immediately backed up as Richie ran up, followed by his other friends, "What'd you do to him?" Richie snapped, shoving Anastasia's shoulders, "I didn't do anything!" She defended, shoving him back, but before they could get more aggressive, Bill stepped in between them, and pushed them apart as Stan pulled Richie away, "Eddie. What happened?" Stan asked, and Eddie looked at all of his friends, before looking at Anna, "She saved me."

(A/N)
So hi, sorry this sucks, but it'll get better, hope you enjoyed, thank you for reading, and I'll see you next update!

Vote

Comment

-FinnWolfsoftOfficial