Chapter Nine.

"Is everyone okay?" Anna asked once Mike was down with them. "Yeah." Bill responded, and she nodded, turning to look down the corridor, but stopping when she realized one of them was missing, "guys, where's Stan?" Her question made everybody look around nervously, before horror sunk in, "Stanley!" They all began moving as fast as they could, looking for the curly headed boy that had disappeared. They finally ran out into an opening, and saw a woman hovering over him, they all gasped, and stopped in horror, she pulled away, and without a second thought, Anna threw one of her blades at her, the knife landed in it's side and it slithered away, reappearing as Pennywise, before disappearing all together, Anna ran over to Stan quickly, and yanked her jacket off, and pressed it against his wounds, but he immediately backed away from them, screaming about how they'd abandoned him, Anna tried to keep her distance as the others comforted him, knowing he needed the space with his friends, and she felt as if she was an intruder, but her face fell as she saw Bill walking away from them, "Bill!" She shouted, jumping to her feet, and running after him, but he was running a lot faster than her, so by the time she finally caught up to him, she stopped in her tracks, seeing him standing in front of his little brother. 

Anna heard all the others run up behind her, and all stopped like she did, Beverly now standing alongside them, Anna's eyes moved from Bill and Georgie hesitantly, not knowing what to do, but was shocked when she saw Bill shoot him in the face, but in almost an instant, what once was Georgie, began to shake and scream, as it transformed into the huge monstrous clown, and  the others, began to scream at Bill to kill it, but only she and Mike seemed to remember that he wouldn't be able to, "it's not loaded!" She cried out, but just as she had, Bill pulled the trigger, and it worked, landing in between the clowns eyes, but that did little to nothing to stop him as he charged at them, relentlessly, they all fought as hard as they could, swinging with whatever was available, and trying to stay out of reach of it's hands, but all too soon, they had lost, Anna laid flat on the floor, blood streaming down her face, her shirt had been ripped somewhere in the fight, and now exposed parts of her back, including the horrendous scars the clown itself had put there, and he grabbed on to her, holding her and Bill, "the rest of you go, and I'll just take the two of them..." He spoke maniacally, making all their friends look at them in horror, "go!" Anna cried, and Bill nodded with her, "this is our fault, just leave!" She cried, looking at Eddie with tears in her eyes as he looked back at her helplessly.

"C'mon, you know you hate her. Everything she's ever done to you? You'd probably be glad if I took her. Teasing you, shoving you around, making you miserable? She's no better than her brother...." Pennywise taunted, and Anna looked at the floor in shame, she knew what he was saying was true, they had every right to want her dead. "Guys....She killed Henry for us, attacked IT when it was on Stan, how many times has she protected us? Look at her, she got that scar on her face from pushing Ben out of the way in the garage! We can't leave her..." Eddie said hopelessly, he loved her. He knew he did now, and he'd rather die than leave her behind. The others seemed to be on page, except for Richie, as he stepped up, "you punched me in the face, made me walk through shitty water, dragged me through a fucking crackhead house, and now, I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."

"Eddie! Duck!" Anna shouted, pushing Eddie to the side so Pennywise wouldn't hit him, the fight was raging on once more, and she was trying to help in every way she could, protecting the others, and if Pennywise came close to getting one of them, she'd step in front of them, and let him get her instead, she'd rather die than watch it happen to one of her friends. "Richie!" She shouted, watching as Richie fell down, and Pennywise swung at him, but before he could hit him, she threw one of her knives, it landing in his forearm. IT swung around aggressively, and hit her, throwing her backwards, and causing her to hit one of the nearby walls, she slumped to the ground weak, and took a shaky breath before her head fell limp, and her eyes rolled to the backs of her head. Eddie looked at her worried, before letting his worry turn to anger as he turned back to Pennywise, and made him pay for hurting her.

Anna was finally coming to, watching as Pennywise crawled towards the well, as the others approached him, with one last spark of courage, as Pennywise back flipped into the well, once his head was visible, she took her chance, and threw her last knife, "fear...." And then he was gone, the others all rushed to Anna's side, looking at her in shock, "Anna? Are you okay?" Bill asked, and she nodded, allowing Mike and Eddie to help her up as she winced in pain, watching in horror as the bodies floating above them, slowly began to float downwards. She averted her gaze, and instead saw Bill had walked away from them, and was now kneeling on the ground near the pile of kids items. Hesitantly, Anna began to limp over to him, and wrapped her arms around him, he began crying, and everyone else joined in on the hug, trying to comfort him as he looked down at his little brothers rain coat. Finally able to accept the fact that little Georgie died, and that was something he never wanted to admit to himself.

(A/N)
Hiyo, hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it wasn't as action packed as the actual scene in the movie, but I still hope you enjoyed, this was fun to write, and don't worry, I have more plans, so, I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you next update!!!!

Vote 

Comment

-ArchangelFromIndiana