Chapter Three.

"What the fuck is IED, and what do you mean you're going to explode??" Eddie shouted as she struggled to maintain her breathing, "I-It means Impulsive-no, Intermittent Explosive Disorder." She whispered, but Eddie still looked lost, "it means I get angry!" She shouted, making him flinch, "I-I can't control myself, a-and I get angry, a-and I do things I-I regret, so please E-Eddie, leave. I d-don't want to h-hurt you." She whispered, looking at him pleadingly, "Anna I-" "I have e-episodes Eddie, and I can't c-control them, they come out of n-nowhere, and I have to be a-alone so I don't h-hurt anybody. That's why I come d-down here, so p-please Eddie, just g-go..." She begged, and though hesitant, Eddie sighed, and slowly climbed back to the hole he had come in from, once he reached the exit he looked back at her, seeing her curled in on herself again, muttering under her breath, "he thrusts his fist against the post and still insists he sees the ghost." Sighing softly, Eddie splashed back into the water, seeing his friends still swimming around, hearing Anna still mumbling faintly as he swam away.

"Ed what's up your ass?" Richie asked as they walked away from the river, "what the hell are you talking about?" Eddie asked making his friend roll his eyes, "please, you've been all shaken up since we jumped in the water, was it really that scary?" He taunted making Eddie smack him, "shut it Richie." He snapped, keeping his eyes on the ground as he chose to ignore any other questions his friends had for him. 

"Henry!" Everything stopped, everyone turned to see Anastasia standing not far from them, she looked more relaxed than the last time Eddie had seen her, but she looked furious as she glared at her brother, his friends had run, and left him behind as the six attacked them with rocks, but everything had stopped "Anna, what are you-" "go home Henry." She interrupted her brother as he looked at her in shock, he opened his mouth to speak but she yelled at him before he could, "now!" She demanded, and without another word Henry climbed over the dirt hill and disappeared, making everyone look at her in shock, "he just listens to you like that? I mean damn I thought you intimidated us, but what do you do back home to make him run like that?" Richie asked, she didn't respond, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she fell to the ground, "holy shit! Did she just die!?" Richie shouted in shock as the others all ran to her side.

"S-Sh-She's bleeding." Bill said softly as he raised the left arm of her shirt, exposing a dirty wound, "the clown." Eddie said softly, taking Stan's jacket and wrapping it around her arm, "when we told her where to find it, I followed her, and it pretended to be her, it was standing in front of the house, acting like she was going to kill herself, but she pushed me out of the way, and I found out that the gun wasn't pointed at her, it was pointed at me, I just thought that it was trying to scare me, it must've actually shot and it hit her." He said softly, pressing tightly on the wound to try and slow down the bleeding. "Well fuck what are we supposed to do?" Richie asked as Eddie rolled his eyes, "obviously stop the bleeding dumbass." He sighed, wrapping his belt around her arm, and securing the jacket, "now what?" "Richie if you ask one more fucking question-" "guys shut up! Look..." Stan said softly, pointing down to Anna, making all of them look at her, seeing her eyes moving underneath her eyelids, "do you think she's waking up?" Richie asked, "somebody please take him somewhere else, I cannot handle this level of stupidity right now." Eddie said in annoyance as Richie rolled his eyes, but everyone stayed silent as Eddie pushed the hair out of her face, and her eye lids slowly began to open, her eyes darted from each of them, before she jumped up, and scooted away from them, her breathing coming out fast a jagged, "Anna, it's okay, we're not going to hurt you, you're just bleeding." Eddie said softly but Anna kept glancing between all of them nervously, "w-what happened?" She choked out, swallowing thickly as she kept her distance from the boys and Beverly, "you fainted, we saw that your arm was bleeding." Eddie said softly, and she glanced down at her arm briefly before looking back at them, "s-so?" She asked, trying to steady her heartbeat.

"Well, we were just worried about you, you just fainted out of nowhere, and we just wanted to make sure you were okay." Eddie said softly as she stood up and dusted her clothes off, trying to hide the fact that she got a head rush from standing up so quickly, "thanks for worrying, but 'm fine." She snapped, before going to turn around, "why'd you chase Henry away?" Stan asked, making her stop abruptly, but she didn't respond, "and why the fuck did he listen to you? Do you have some creepy as voodoo shit or something?" "Shut up Richie." Stan said softly as Anna turned and looked at them nervously, "he's an asshole." She said softly, not meeting any of their gazes, "so I told him to leave, besides you were beating his ass with rocks." She laughed softly as they all looked at her, "but why'd he listen to you?" Eddie asked, and she scoffed, tucking her hair behind her ear, "you've seen what I'm like when I'm angry." She shrugged, wrapping her arms around herself subconsciously, "it scares him too." She said softly, making the group look at her, and she just shook her head as she sighed, "I have to go, just stay away from Henry? He's a freak." She said softly, but Eddie knew where she was going, "don't go back to the house." He said suddenly, making her stop walking, "I have to Eddie." She said quietly, but he shook his head, taking a step closer, "it'll kill you." He said and she swallowed thickly, "he has my dad's gun. I have to get it back." She said softly, and Eddie sighed, "no you don't, he probably won't even use it, he's not any more scary with it than he is without it." He said softly, and she smiled forcefully as she looked at him, "the clown isn't the one I'm afraid of."

(A/N)
Ooh snap, shit's starting to go down, anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll update again soon, hope you enjoyed, and see you next chapter.

Vote

Comment

-FinnWolfsoftOfficial

PS. Happy Friday the 13th ;-)