Being in love with 12 Boys!? ( EXO fanfiction)

Characters

Kim Rae Im (you)

-Innocent,loving,kind,smart and a very pretty girl but no one acknowledge her because she is too shy to show people who she really is until one day she dream to be a kpop star and audition SM entertainment.

EXO-K

Kim-Joonmyeon(Suho)

-leader,vocalist of EXO he is a very responsible person as a leader of the group and always give a comforting smile whenever you are down.

Park Chanyeol

-main rapper he is called the "happy virus" of the group and will be your first best friend.

Kim Jong in(Kai)

main dancer,rapper will be your dance teacher makes your heart flutter because of his dance moves.

Byun Baekhyun

-main vocal have an angelic voice every girl would easily fall in love when they hear his voice

including you.

Do Kyungsoo(D.O.)

-main vocal of the group had a past with you but only he can remember it and hide it from you always has he's eyes popped whenever he sees you.

EXO-M

Wu Yi fan (Kris)

-leader of Exo M,rapper hates you but deep inside he had fallen in love with you he just hides it.

Huang Zi Tao

-Maknae of EXO M loves to do wushu,he usually do aegyos in front of you to make you do the things he want.

Xiang Yi Xing (Lay)

- main dancer of Exo M,innocent,loving ,always stare at something ,has a soft nice voice, he is so into you that he would gave up he's career because he likes you so much.

Xi Lu han (Luhan)

main vocal of Exo M he always said that he is manly but you admit that he is prettier than you and the cause of your insecurities , You two are close close enough to make people think that you are a couple but he treats you like he's own younger sister-but eventually it turn into love.

Kim Jong Dae (Chen)

-Main vocal of Exo M hits high notes easily likes--- I mean loves to troll and he always makes fun of you. but day by day he realize that he had fallen for you.

Kim Minseok

-Lead rapper the oldest among 12 members at first sight you thought that he is the youngest because of his cute baby face likes soccer, Falling in love is not his style but when he met you things change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! ^__ ^ this is my first Exo fan fiction so please bear with it I'm not the kind of author who always update so bear with me please . And I hope that you will support this story and like it!!.

-Zen^_^