Here I Go

Taeyang smiles when he sees me lovingly touch the piano. I sit at the bench and get a nod that it's ok to play. I close my eyes to feel the music. I'm totally into it. Playing a piece I wrote myself. I trail off, not wanting to waste their time.
"That was beautiful, what is it?" He gives me an eye smile.
"Something I've been working on," I say blushing.
Mr.Kim laughs,"You'll have to play the rest for us soon."

Mr.Kim leaves Taeyang and I to get acquainted. I am a bit shaky. He's such a great artist. Being around performers like him is exactly why I'm here. I feed off of talent like his. I can't wait to get started.

"Grace, let me show you around a bit." I nod and he motions me to follow. He shows me different recording areas, dance practice rooms, and pretty much everywhere I would need to know.

I clear my throat a bit,"I don't mean to be rude, but I know you must be super busy. Why are you showing me around yourself?"
He blushes and rubs the back of his neck, "I like to be close to my band. We will be working together allot. So it's good to know each other well. Don't you think?"
He ends with a smile that makes me smile back.
"I like that. I hope we can become friends."
He turns to look at me, "Great! Now let's go get a friendly cup of coffee downstairs."

He insisted on treating me to coffee. We have a seat, and settle into an easy conversation.
"So are you a Big Bang fan?"
I smirk over my coffee cup.
"Of course! I like everything."
He chuckles, "Oh really? Let me see your phone."
"Why?"
"I want to see your playlist. That will tell me more about you than anything."

I laugh and hand him my phone.
"Aerosmith...lots of Aerosmith...Big Bang...Black Pink...GD...T.O.P...Seungri...ME!...Biggie...Young Buck...Yin Yang Twins...who is Old Crow Medicine Show?"
I laugh again, "No judgement. I told you I like everything." We continue to chat, just getting to know each other.
He is laughing so hard tears are streaming from his almost non-existent eyes.

"What's so funny Bae?"
I look up to see GDragon looking at us both. I sputter on my almost cold coffee a bit.
"You alright Grace?!"
I cough a bit, "Yeah just dandy."
"Grace, this is JiYong, JiYong this is Grace."
"The cute rocker chick from the elevator?"
I blush profusely, he just said I'm cute.

"Oh God, already. Cool it Ji."
GD chuckles, "Arasso."
"Oh! I've gotta run. I have plans with Hyo Rin." Taeyang stands and so do I.
"This was nice Grace. I'll see you tomorrow. We've got allot to do." He smiles and gives a slight bow.
"Later Ji." They do a bro hug and Taeyang leaves.

"So...Grace, right?"
I smile at GD and nod.
He motions for me to sit back down and sits across from me. He looks me in the eye for a second, then down at his lap, pulling his ear.
"I heard YoungBae talking about your audition. You must have really impressed him."
"I hope so. I want to do well."
"Maybe you'll end up working on my projects too." He gives a grin.
"I would be honored. I'm glad to be working with such talent."
He blushes and brings his hand to his face. It's so damn cute I can't contain. I let out a little giggle.
"So are you a fan of Big Bang?"
"Taeyang just asked that," I laugh.
He gives a gummy smile, "So..."
"Yes,yes I am."
He seems pleased, "Who's your favorite member?"
"I will NEVER tell."
He gives a small pouty face.
"I'm sorry, but I've seen the interviews. You guys can be savage. You'll never stop teasing me."
He laughs, "Arasso, I get it."

I smile at him and we chat for a few. I get him laughing too. His face is red, and he's trying to catch his breath.
"Breathe JiYong," I can't help but laugh at him.
"Oh God Grace! You're going to be so much fun. I'm glad you're here."
"Likewise!" I smile doing my best aegyo.
He laughs again,"Cute. Well, I hate to go but I've got a schedule to keep. I hope to see you soon. This has been so fun."
We both get up and as he walks away I can't help but think...

It's always those that seem the happiest who hide the most hurt. I keep them laughing for a reason.

Saving Grace (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें