Fresh Starts

I've been spending almost every night at Ji's place. He doesn't seem to want to let me ever go home, but tonight I insisted. I have a mission tomorrow. Have a girl's day with Mia and HyoRin, make sure Rin is looking and feeling great, then get her dolled up little self to the party.

"But baaaby.." Ji whines a little.
I pry him off of me.
"Kwon JiYong you know good and well I have a lot to do tomorrow. It will not kill you to sleep without me tonight."
He puffs his lip out, "How do you know?"
"Because you made it this many years before meeting me. Go hang out with Bae. He's super nervous about tomorrow night. He probably needs help making sure the party goes off well."
He sighs and rolls his eyes,"Fine, but tomorrow night you're mine."
"I'm yours every night." I peck his lips.
He blushes and pulls his ear.

I get ready for bed and crawl in. I send Ji a good night text message, and he sends me a picture of his empty bed followed by a picture of him making a sad face. I laugh and text him good night and sweet dreams. He's ridiculously cute.

I wake in the morning and shake Mia to life. Her red hair is everywhere and her stuffed panda is pinned under her. She stretches and yawns, begging for more time. I smack her butt and yell for her to get up.

We get washed up and head over to pick up Rin. She bounces out of the house and into my new car. She looks around, "Your car is cute. JiYong couldn't talk you into something a bit flashier huh?"
I grin to myself, "Nope. I'm making good money, but I'm still me. I love my little Kia Soul. I named him Joon Gi." She laughs at me and we drive away.

" She laughs at me and we drive away

We arrive at a spa. Mia gets lead off right away. Rin and I are waiting our turn for massages and drinking mimosas.
"So...why did Bae want a party all of a sudden?"
Rin smiles into her drink and looks over at me.
"He wanted us to relax and have a good time with our friends. He thinks we've been working to hard."
"Here here!" I say and we clink or glasses together.

We spend all morning getting pampered. Afternoon hits and we go for some lunch. We have a good time just enjoying our food and each other's company. We still have a long time until the party so we go window shopping. Until we spot a tattoo parlor...
Rin stops in her tracks and gets a wicked grin.
"Let's get tattoos."
"Hell yeah!" Mia hops around, "Matching ones!"
I laugh at them, "You two do realize those are permanent right?"
Rin throws an arm around each of us,"Yep, just like US."
I can't help but smile, "Ok"
Mia lets out a whoop and we go in.

Two hours later we all come out with new artwork.