L̸͚̦͗̓ͩ͢͟ė̏͌ͭ̃̌̂҉̡̣̪̻̘̯͘a̦̜͎̣͉̬̫̾̀f͓͕̰̼͕̌̌̈́̔̈͌̚͡ỷ̻̼̹͇

I woke up in an unfamiliar, dark void. I feel pressured and confused.

"H-hello? Is anyone there?" I called out into the emptiness, the echoing making my skin crawl. I shivered when suddenly I heard laughter behind me.

"It's just you and me, Leafy." I turned around and saw someone who looked almost exactly like me.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" I panicked and backed away from the figure.

"I'm you, but all your niceness has been removed, and I know a lot of things, especially about you, my friend." The figure walked towards me. I stay still out of fear.

"I'm here to make a deal." She says.

I pause for a moment, and then say "What do you mean?"

"Look, Leafy, in order for this to work, we need to speak of your so-called 'friends'."

"What do you mean 'so-called'? They are my friends!"

"Oh really? What about that Firey guy, huh? He forgot about you after everything you two went through!" I go silent, "Now, are you going to listen or not?"

I nod.

"Look, I can help you win the show, you'll have all the fame and fortune you want." She pauses, "under one condition."

"What would that be?"

"I will be in control of your body during each challenge, and if your eliminated, I'll let you have control again."

"What? I'm not letting you do that!"

"Really? What's the worst I could do?"

"Kill my friends" she cuts me off.

"and heighten your chances at winning!"

I look at my hands, questioning the choices I have.

"L͙͆ ̦ͣͫ̉ͨ̎E͇̲̫̤͘ ̯͔̜͖̯̤T̔͛̉ͮͫ͝ ̶̜͗ͯͤ͒̿̊̇ ̷̘̐̇́̍̽M̩͔͓̀̽͛̔͠ ̪̣̞E̤̙̣̘̖͇͗̿ͦ͐ͧ̈̏͘ ̫̞͉͖͇͋̏̎ͪ̇̏͆͝ ̹̣̘͓̆̈͗ͭ͢H̛̰̯̻̣̙̖͔̑ E̱̟̯̱̐ͧ̉ͣ̉̂ ̯̩̀͌̀̚̕Ļ̻̩̘͍̜̑ͩͩ̏ ̠͞P͎̤̣̗̱̏́ ̪̇ͥͤ̕ ̧͍̋Y̦̘̣̔ͮ͌̃̐̌̓O̙̤͐U̞̗̹̹̯̹,̟̥͉͖̞̗̤̒́ ̍̽̋ͭ͂̀̾͏̙͚̞L̥̠̼͓̠̑́̒ͭͭ͡ ̝̭̥͇̹̐̔ͅE͚̰ͨͪͥ̉̊ ͙̥̞͕̦̞͙͂ͯͥ͛͊̎̀A͇̪͇͇̹̹̥ͨ ̡̝͑̉F҉̥̭̱̪̰̟̳ ̷̙̻̟̮̤͍̲͂͛ͭ̆Y̘͇̣͍̳̾

I think, and I make my decision. She extends a hand to me, and hesitantly, I shake it.

t̩͙̤̼̪̯̀͢h̖̥͙̗̘͆͒̂ͯ̈́ͭ̽́ë̴͔͑ͨͩͩ͗ ̹͔̜̍͌̓̉͗d̰̝̠̹̦̹ͣe̺̘̭̙̬̹͊̈́ͧͧͭͅa̠͎̳̘͓̫̤ͦ̇͐l̏ͩ͑͋ͨ͛ͬ ̯̳̰̦̥͍̆ͮ̓͝i̤͚͕͇̘̯͚̇̿s̰̣̥̋̒ ͔̤̫̪̞̈́̒̊̚d̵͎͎̜̲͍́́̃̋̎͊o͍ͨ̆̊̃͐̉̚ͅn͖̺̊͂̑̏e̤̖̍̓ͭ̒̈́̃