CHAPTER 3 "My First Crush"

When Ry Took His Seat I Stared At Him For a While "What's the Matter" he'd say "Are you a Saiyan" I Said. Ry Nodded And Waited For The Announcer To Announce The Next People. "NEXT UP WE HAVE SILVER AND UNI" the announcer Yelled. I Looked at Uni Who Was Sitting Next To me "Good Luck" she'd say "You Too" I'd say Nervously. We Walked Towards The Arena. Me at One Corner And Her At The Other. The Announcer Yelled "FIGHT" all Of a Sudden Uni Teleported Behind Me Kicked Me In The Back And Sent Me Flying Towards The Sky. She Kicked Me Back And Forth Until I Grabbed her Leg and Started Spinning her Around. I didn't want to Hurt Her So I Let Go. She Put Her Hands Together and Did the same Thing Ry Did But Different. "GALICK GUN" she'd yell. A purple Beam Flew Out Her Palms and Flew Towards me. I Put My Hands In The Air Together and Yelled "FINAL FLASH". Two Yellow Beams Flew Out My Palms And Flew Toward Her Galick Gun Making Our Beams Clash. We Both Pushed our Energy until Her Galick Gun Stopped and My Final Flash Hit Her. Then I Saw Her Fall Towards The Ground. she Started To Fake Cry With Her Hands Covering Her Eyes. I walked Toward her and said " IM SO SORRY" I tried to Pull Her Up But as soon as I did she Moved her hands away and Said "Heh Easy To Fool" She Grabbed My Hand and Tossed me Out The Arena. The Announcer Yelled "LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A WINNER" I got up and Took My Seat Next To Ry "I Know Why you Let her Win....BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER" he teased. I Blushed and said "I didn't Let her win and I Don't Like Her!" "Oh shut Your Pineapple" he'd say. I sighed and Talked Inside My Head "I mean she is Cute But That's All" I Saw The Popcorn Maker Walk By I grabbed a Box of Popcorn and began To Nervously eat.

UNICORNS PART:

I sit Down My Sister Looks At Me with A Smirk and says "OOOO YOU LIKE HIM SHIP!!!!" I raised my Palm and Slapped Her. She shut Up "I do Not" I'd say. The Announcer Announced The Next People "RY AND SILVER (back to me)

I looked at Ry And Said "Looks Like We Are Next" we Both sat Up and Began To Walk To The Arena.