4

I wake up and see I have my arms wrapped around Victor. What time is it? It's ten. Thirty. Five. In the morning?!

"Victor?" He groans and squeezes me tighter. "Victor it's Saturday." He gets up slowly and looks at me. His eyes widen at me. "Why are you still here?" I look at him and then look at his hands around my waist. "We both fell asleep from the movie." I realize that my dad probably doesn't realize I'm not home. The note said I would be back before midnight. Clearly, it's not midnight. "My Dad doesn't know I'm still here I have to go." He nods and pulls away from holding me. "Do you want your blanket back?" I was about to reply but I could hear the tone of his voice sounds clearer. "Sure... How's your voice?" He checks his throat and smiles. "Damn it must've been that soup." He laughs. I laugh too. I get up and put everything in my bag. " I'll see you soon. I'm so happy that you aren't sick anymore." "Thanks. Hey I'm not doing anything other than hanging with Henry. How about we walk together?" I blush and look down. "Ok but you neeed to brush you hair or something it looks like a birds nest." We both laugh as I put his fingers through his hair. I touched the sides of his hair by his ears and our eyes lock. We stand there for a little and we look away. I open the door and he holds it. "After you." We walk out of his house and he locks the door.

"It's four eyes." Victor nods to Richie who I saw the other day, the one with the glasses. I slap his chest and walk over to Richie. "Richie what's up?" He looks confused and the. I realize he's looking at my glasses. "Oh yeah I wear gl" "So you want them to call you Brainy?" I sigh and look at him. "I don't really care. To me it's like a compliment. Like if I wasn't smart they'd call me Dumbass instead so,"  he nods and then looks behind me. He looks scared and I look at him. "What?" "It's Victor Criss. God I hope he doesn't beat me up." He says backing up. "Richie it's fine he's just" "You still coming, Dani?" He asks me and I hold my finger up to him. "I'm walking with him to my neighborhood." "You know they beat us up right? Especially Henry. Just be careful." He says in a hushed tone. "I'll make sure they don't bother you guys. I have my ways." I pull out my gun but make sure Victor doesn't see it. Richie gasps and I wink at him, putting the gun away before I turn around. To go back to Victor and he laces his pinky around mine. I look forward but I can tell he's looking back at Richie so I pull his hand forward. He looks at me and I raise my eyebrow. He looks forward and we start to talk about random things and some personal things, too.

I was talking about how my parents divorced and how she died in a a car crash shortly after. How I think my dad uses his work to distract him from her death and it pisses me off. He talked about how he used to be abused until he confronted his mom about her drinking problem. Now she isn't around because she works overseas mostly so the house is always empty. Victor says he always feels alone because she isn't there and I say I feel alone too because Dad is always working.
We have a lot in common so it's really easy to talk to Victor.

We reach Henry's house and he walks over to his backyard. "I'll come back in a few." I say because I don't want them to know I'm wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I also have to make sure Dad isn't flipping out because I wasn't home. This never really happens so I'm not too concerned. You never know though. I walk down to my house and I can hear them all say. "VICTORRRRR"