6

Okay so I'll try to make this one with the losers. Enjoy or not the choice is yours

Beverly called me a few days later and she said her and a few of her friends were going to hang out. I said I'll tag along and I got ready to go. I was wearing my wavy hair down with my glasses and look at what I'm wearing for the day. I'm wearing black overalls and striped shirt. I decide to bring my gun, instead of a blade this time. I trust them, but I have a gut feeling, someone stupid might try to mess with me.

I see her along with a few boys on their bikes. I see The boy with the glasses from before and I wave. Richie. "Hop on." He says to me and pats the end of his seat. I walk down from my porch and get on his bike. They introduce themselves and I tell them my name. Richie keeps babbling about something but I don't mind. Finally Eddie shuts him up and we all slow down. For the rest of the day I hung out with them. And the next days after that. It's weird how I hang with them after Henry's gang but they are all good company. I miss them. I especially miss Victor.

We decided to walk instead of using the bikes today. "Shit it's Bowers!" Eddie says and we all stop. I haven't seen them for a little longer than a week. "Dani what are they going to do to us?" Beverly said and I couldn't find an answer. " I don't know. Don't worry I'll make sure we can get away if it goes south." I put my hand in my pocket where my gun was. They all walk to us and get in our space. "So this is who've you've been hanging out with? Really Dani?" Henry said and looked at us. "Get them." He said to Patrick and Belch as they lashed out at my friends. I tell them to run but they grab Ben and Bill.

The rest stand back scared. I stared at Henry and then go to Belch. I tap his shoulder. I slap him and he falls releasing Bill. Patrick still has Ben so I go over to him, grab Ben and kick Patrick to the ground. I hear Henry's blade open and everyone gasped. "You shouldn't get on my bad side Dani," He says. I whip my gun out and point it at him. "You mean you don't want to get on my bad side Henry. Let them go without bothering them. I'm still your friend but I sure as hell won't be if you keep this up. Understand?" He stares at me and the gun and nods quickly. I put the gun back and help up Belch. I turn to see my other friends smile and mouth thank you to me. They all run off and I hear Richie say, "She's a fucking badass!" I then help up Patrick and he dusts himself off. He swears at me under his breath but I know they still care about me. I look around. Belch stretches and says, "Victor is at home again. He said he wasn't feeling good." I nod and they all look at me.

Once my other friends are out of sight, I walk over to Henry. "Look I'm sorry I pulled my gun out at you. You were really pissing me off. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" I reach my hand out and look down. For a moment nothing happens and I look up. I almost feel like crying and I think he sees that. He looks at me worriedly and then shakes my hand. I sniffle and he rubs my arm. "Come on, we all know you want to see Victor." I laugh and they do too as we walk back. He's not wrong.

I made it to Victor's house as quickly as I could after I left a note of where I was going for my dad. Happens a lot right? I take a breath and begin to knock. After a few seconds I knock again and I then hear footsteps coming to the door. I smile. As the door opens, my smile fades away. It wasn't Victor.

Yeah so the one part where she pulls the gun out, it's a lot like my other book but I really liked that part so I just switched it up for this. Also, for this they've already met Mike so he's apart of the club. I hope you guys enjoy. I don't have school tomorrow (whip) so I might post more. Then again I might not well have to see so...