13

"Don't blow my head off Richie!" I duck as he shoots again. "Again you inhale, aim, shoot, exhale, repeat." Eventually he gets it down and we still have some time before we all meet together. I grab some extra ammunition and Richie and I walk to Bill's house. We all walk to the neibolt house and go inside. The way to the basement felt like forever because we had to weave through the old house dodging cobwebs. I just want this over with...

*humungous time jump to after the battle and them making their promises*

I walk my way to Henry's house with the blood and dirt on my body. They are all on the back porch smoking with anxious faces. I take a breath and start to tear up. I did it. They all look at me and run to where I am. They ignore all of the blood and give me a big group hug. I laugh and hug them hard. I don't see Victor in sight. My heart drops. I need to see him.

"Come by later I think his mom is home. He'll be happy to see you." I nod at Henry after he exhales and wave to them as I make my way to my house. I open the door to see spike all happy with his tail wagging. "I did it Spike. I did it." I walk up to the bathroom and turn on the water after setting out some clean clothes.

I watch as the blood blends with the water as it goes down the drain. I put my hands through my hair and continue to get washed. I step out after and put on the clothes. I put my hair in a bun and slip on my shoes. I let Richie and them keep their  weapons; you never know. All I know is we're ready for anything life brings us now.

I walk to Henry's house and take my time even though I'm so anxious to see Victor. I make my way into the back yard and they are there. I see them in a huddle and I hear someone crying. Patrick puts his hand of the persons back and I realize it's Victor. It's Victor.

I start to walk and speed up when I get closer. I feel a big smile on my face even though I feel myself crying. They all look up and Victor sees me. He runs towards me and I run towards him running into his arms. I look over his shoulder to see Patrick and Henry nod as they go inside. I hug Victor as tight as I could and kiss him. He kisses back with the same amount of force and wraps his arms around me. We eventually pull back to catch our breath and I look into his puffy red eyes. "I did it Victor." We hug again and I never want to leave his arms...

Yo I'm soy sorry but I'm going to end this one now but I will tell you I am coming up with a new book! I don't have a name but it's for IT and it's like this and the other book I made. Please be sure to leave suggestions on names and possibly last names too. Thanks so much for all of your love and support you guys rock 💜