What The Fans Think

Wowzers, this book is getting quite popular. We're halfway to 1k reads! Thank you so much guys!

~Pewdiepie~

They like you, and think you and Felix are cute together.

~Markiplier~

Have mixed feelings. One half is happy for you two, other is a bunch of jealous fangirls.

~Jacksepticeye~

They think you and Jack are perfect for each other.

~VanossGaming~

They love you. They spam Evans videos with "Please marry her!" and other junk.

~H20 Delirious~

They think you're "ok". The fan girls think that you're ruining their ships.

~DaithiDeNogla~

They like you, and how cute it is when you and Nogla sing duets or gaming with each other.

~I AM WILDCAT~

They don't really like you...at all. It kinda annoys both you and him but you look past it, and just fuck on them haters.

~MiniLadd~

They don't care that much about you. "Mini has a girlfriend? Oh cool..when does his next Mario Kart 8 Deluxe gameplay come out?"

~Terrorizer~

They like you and think that you and Brian are a match in heaven.

~Danisnotonfire~

Half-in-half.

Half of the fan love you, the oher are jealous fangirls that harass and spam you with pictures of PHAN.

~AmazingPhil~

Same with Dan.

~DashieGames~

They love you! They especially find it pleasing when you defeat him in Mario Kart and literally any other game.

~MatPat~

They have mixed feelings about you. Some like you and others prefer Stephanie over you.

~Ian Hecox~

They like you and think that Ian has good taste in girls (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~Anthony Padilla~

Mixed feelings/ half-in-half.