O N E

[ going to hogwarts ]

I woke up feeling happy because today is my birthday and I was turning 11. I happily walk down the stairs to the kitchen to see my godfather already waiting for me.

"Good morning Remmy." I said happily my red hair moving side to side. "Morning Bri, Happy Birthday little princess." Moony said handing me a wrapped box. "Remmy, I told you not to get me anything." I said looking at him. "Why don't you got ahead and open the present." he said.

I sighed happily as I opened the box in my hand. I opened it and gasp when I see a beautiful locket,

I opened it to see a picture of a red head and a man with glasses

I opened it to see a picture of a red head and a man with glasses. "Oh Remmy, I love it." I say. "That was your mother's locket, she would have wanted you to keep it and those are your parents." Moony said smiling at me. "Thank you so much, Remmy I love it." I said to my godfather.

As he helped me put it on, an owl landed on the table

As he helped me put it on, an owl landed on the table. Moony walked over to it once he put my locket on. "Look Bri, theres a letter for you." Moony said. I run over and grab it gently from him. "Remmy, it's my Hogwarts letter." I say excited.

I looked at the letter and it said.
Miss B. Potter

Once I read over the letter I looked up at Moony. He smiled brightly and said, "Come on let's go to Diagon Alley to get your things." I nodded and smiled. Moony held out his arm for me yo take and I did. Once we got to Diagon Alley, Moony looked at me. "Let's go to Gringotts to get the money you need."

Both me and Moony walked over to the front where there was a goblin. "What can I help you with?" the goblin asked. "I'm here with Brietta Potter to access the Potter vault." Moony said. "Does Ms. Potter have a key?" Mr. Goblin said. "Yes she does." Moony said and handed the key over to Mr. Goblin.

After getting the money, Moony gave me a small bag. "I'm going to to get your books. You can go get your wand robes and a pet." he said.

I smiled brightly and started walking to Mr. Ollivander's wand shop. I opened the door. "Hello is anyone here?" I say looking around. "Good morning Miss Potter, I have been waiting to meet you. You look exactly like your mother. it feels like yesterday when your parents first came to get their wands." Mr. Ollivander said.

He quickly got out a box and handed me a wand. "Go on and give it a wave." When I waved the wand, a bunch of boxes fell to the ground. "Oops, I'm sorry." I say. "It's alright dear, here how about this one. It's a Ebony wood, dragon heartstring core 10 1/4" And slightly yielding flexibility. Perfect for any subject and very powerful." he said handing it to me. Once he handed it to me it glowed, I waved it and all the boxes that fell were put back in their place.

"Ah, that's the right one for you." he said. "How much will it be?" I say. "Only 5 sickles." he said. I handed him the money and went on my way to get my robes.

As I walked to to Madam Malkin's shop, I looked around. I walked into the shop and saw a white haired boy. He's quite cute. I slowly walked over to wait for my robes. "For Hogwarts too dear?" she asked. "Oh, yes." I say to her.

The white haired boy turned to look at me. "Is it your first year too?" he asked. "Yes it is." I say. "I'm Draco and you are?" Draco asked. "Im Brietta, nice to meet you." I say politely. He smiles at me. While Madam Malkin for my robes, Draco asked, "Do you know which house you will get into? I know I'll get into Slytherin." he boasted. "I'm not sure what house I'll get into actually." I said honestly.

Madam Malkin's finished and gave me my robes. "Well Draco, it was nice meeting you, I'll see you at Hogwarts." I say and wave goodbye to him. Once I walked out I went to the animal shop. As I walked around a beautiful bird caught my attention.

I walked over to the owner of the shop. "Excuse me, how much for that beautiful bird over there?" I say. The owner looked and walked over to rhe cage with me behind him. "This owl doesn't let anyone touch her but you can try." he said as he opened the cage. One I put my hand in the cage to pet here, she suddenly moved her head to my hand.

"Wow this is incredible. She has never done that. She must really like you. Since it was so hard to find her a home, I'll give her to you for free." the man said. "Thank you." I say as he handed me the cage with the phoenix and everything else needed.

I walked out of the shop just in time to see Moony. "Hi, Remmy look I got an owl." I say happily. "Wow, what a wonderful owl, what are you going to name it?" Moony says.

"I think I'm going to name her Aya." I say to Moony.

"That's a great name Brietta

"That's a great name Brietta. Did you get everything already?" he asked. "Yes I do Remmy." I exclaimed. "Let's go home." he said as he apperated us back to the house.

I grabbed all of my things and put them in my trunk, for it to be ready for tomorrow. Moony then came in to my room. "Hey princess, you ready for tomorrow?" he asked. "Yeah, I already put everything in my trunk and I know Aya is ready too." I say smiling at Moony. "That's great Bri. Im glad you are excited to go to Hogwarts. Come on to the kitchen to drink some tea." he said.

I walked down the stairs with Moony to the kitchen. We sat down as he poured some tea into a cup and handed it to me. "So did you make any friends today?" Moony asked. "Yeah, I met a boy named Draco but he never told me his last name." I say to Moony. "Hmm, thats weird but what kind of wand did you get?" he asked. "I got a Ebony wood, dragon heartstring core 10 1/4"." I say. "That's great, now finish your tea and head to bed princess." he says.

I finished my tea and washed the cup. Once I did I kissed Remmy's cheek and went to my room and got on the bed and went to sleep.

________

A/N: Hey guys, I wanted to say that I changed Brietta's phoenix into an owl. I decided it would be more better for her to have an owl than a phoenix, and also I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.