T H R E E

[ first lessons ]

[ first lessons ]

The next morning I was awoken by Hermione. "Brietta wake up, we can't be late for breakfast." she says. "What time is it?" I ask yawning as I get up and put my slippers on. "It's eight minutes past seven..." Hermione says, looking at me. I looked at her to see that she was ready. Smiling, as I realized today was our first day of lessons, I get up and get changed into my uniform.

"Well, Mione let's go." I say to her. "Mione?" she asks confused. "Yeah, Hermione is quite long so I came up with that. Plus you can call me Bri." I explain grabbing my bag and pull Mione with me to the Great Hall. As we walked over there, many kids stared at me but I ignored them. Once we got to the Great Hall, I sat next to Harry.

"Good morning Harold and Roniekins." I said in a happy sing song voice. "Morning Bri." both Harry and Ron said while having food in their mouths. "Don't eat with your mouths full." I say disgusted by them talking with their mouths full. "Sorry Bri." they said after they swallowed their food. Unknown to myself, I didn't notice the eyes of a certain teacher staring at me. I looked up after feeling that someone was staring at me. "Hey Percy, who's the teacher in all black." I asked. Percy turned to look at me, "Oh, that's Professor Snape, the potions teacher and the head of the Slytherin house." "Oh, okay." I say.

While I ate a piece of toast, Professor McGonagall came around and gave us our schedules. Mione then said, "Come on let's start heading to class and not be late." We both got up and started heading to our Transfiguration class after I said bye to both Harry and Ron.

Once getting to the classroom, we noticed we were the first ones. We greeted McGonagall politely as we took a search in the front and get out our things. A few minutes later more students came in the classroom, Draco and another kid sat right behind me and Mione. But Harry and Ron were no where to be found. When the classroom was slightly filled, McGonagall began her lesson telling us to turn to page 452 and write. It was very much silent when Harry and Ron stumbled in, breathing heavily.

"Whew! We made it! Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late." Ron stated unaware of the cat sitting on the desk behind them. Instantly, the cat turned back into McGonagall before their eyes, shocking Harry and Ron. "That was bloody brilliant!" Ron said.

"Oh, thank you for that assesment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps it would be useful if I transfigured Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch? That way you'll be on time." Professor McGonagall said, giving both Harry and Ron a disapproving stare.

I giggled at what Professor McGonagall had said. "We got lost..." Harry explained. "Then, how about a map? I do trust you don't need one to find your seats." McGonagall said, making everyone laugh.

It was the second lesson of the day, everyone moved to the dungeons. I went and sat in between Draco and Mione, with my cauldron and everything on the desk.

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class." A voice explained as the dungeon door swung open, revealing Professor Snape who walked to the front of the classroom, "As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the art of potion making. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts, in possesion of abilites so formidable that you feel confident, to not pay attention." Professor Snape spoke loudly, his eyes stopping to look at Harry. "Mr. Potter... Our new celebrity. Tell me, where would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Snake said as my hand and Mione's shot up. "You don't know? Well let's try again. Where would you look if told you to find me a bezoar?" Once again my hand and Mione's shot up. Snape's eyes flicked towards me, a proud gleam in his eyes before looking back at Harry.

"I don't know, sir." Harry exclaimed, as Draco laughed. "And, what is the difference between moonkshood and wolfsbane?" Professor Snape asked again. "I don't know." Harry said. "I think my sister or Hermione know, why don't you ask them." A few students laughed as Snape looked towards me, "Ms. Potter, do you know?"

"Asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful is is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for moonkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite." I explain to the class. Professor Snape looked at me with a proud gleam in his eyes before saying, "Well, why aren't you you all copying down what Ms. Potter said."

Everyone started to write down what I said. "Ms. Potter you earned 5 points to Gryffindor." Snape said. After that I was paired up with Draco. We worked together making the potion and Professor Snape came by and complimented the good work that me and Draco did.

While Professor Snape was going around and checking on the students, Neville had managed to melt Seamus's cauldron until a twisted blob, and the potion was on the floor. Neville stood moaning in pain ad angry red boils sprang up all over his arms and legs after the cauldron dropped on him. Snape then told Seamus to take Neville to the Hospital Wing, while he yelled at Harry.

Me, Harry, Ron and Mione walked out if the classroom. "Cheer up Harry. Snape is always taking points off if Fred and George. And can I come and meet Hagrid with you and Bri?" Ron asked. "He seemed to like Bri." Harry exclaimed as we walked.

At five to three we walked to where Hagrid lived. Harry knocked and we heard a scrabbling from the inside and some barks. Hagrid's big, hairy face appeared in the crack as he pulled the door open. He then let us in, once we were inside we sat down. Hagrid released the dog who's name was Fang and he ran towards me licking my face.

"Hagrid this is Ron." Harry said. "Another Weasley?" Hagrid asked. "Who's this Harry?" he asked. "I'm Brietta, Harry's twin." I said politely. "Oh, you look so much like Lily." Hagrid said to me.

Harry then proceded to tell Hagrid about todays lesson with Snape. "Don't worry, he hardly likes any students." Hagrid says. "But he seemed to really hate me, plus he liked Bri more." Harry said. Hagrid then told Harry not to worry about it.

After a while, we headed back to the castle for dinner, with the rocks cakes in our pockets that we were too polite to refuse. Right after dinner, we went to our dorms and went to sleep.

_________

A/N: Sorry I took a while to update. I have been writing the chapters and hopefully I'll update a new chapter on my other story. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 😀