T W O

[ platform 9 and 3/4 ]

The next morning, I woke up knowing that today was the day I was going to Hogwarts. Quickly I got up and changed, then I ran down the stairs to the kitchen. "Good morning Remmy!!" I said in a sing song voice. Moony laughs at my excitement. "Good morning princess. Are you excited to go to Hogwarts?" he asked. "Yes I am Remmy but I don't know what house I'll get into." I say.

"Princess which ever house you get into, I'll be proud of you. Now go get your things so we can head to the train." Moony explains. I nod and quickly run back to my room to get my trunk and Aya. Moony then come and grabs my trunk while I grab Aya. He held out his arm and I took it, then we apparated to the train station.

"Remmy, there's no platform 9 and 3/4. How am I going to get to the train?" I say confused. "Well princess you have to run through that wall right there. Now come on, we'll go through it together." Moony explains. I nod and we both go through the wall. I gasp looking around. Moony and I got close to the train where a man got my trunk and Aya to put in the train. I look at my godfather. "Well princess it's time for you to go. Remember too write to me, but dont forget to tell me what house you got into okay." he says.

I quickly hug my godfather. "I promise, I'll write to you and tell me my adventures." I say smiling. Suddenly there was a whistle singling me that I had to get on. I kissed my godfathers cheek and went inside the train.

As I got on I looked around for for an empty compartment. While looking around I bumped into someone causing me to fall down. "Watch it." a male voice said. I looked up and saw that it was Draco who I bumped into. "Oh, hello Draco, sorry about bumping into you." I said. Draco's eyes widened and quickly helped me up. "Sorry that I bumped into you Brietta." Draco said to me. "It's okay, I wasn't looking where I was going." I say. "Well I'll see you later, I'm going to find my friends. Bye Brietta." Draco says as he waved and walked away.

I continued to walk until I found a compartment with a black haired boy with glasses and a redheaded boy. "Hello, do you mind if I sit here with you both?" I asked the boys in front of me. "Sure. What's your name." the red head said. "I'm Brietta Potter nice to meet you both." I say politely as I sat down. Both of the boys stare at me. "Potter?" the redhead asked. "Yes. Why?" I asked raising a brow.

The boy with the glasses got up and walked over to me. "I'm Harry Potter." he said making my jaw drop. Then he lifted up his hair to show me the scar he had. I stared and showed him my left hand. "Bloody hell, could it be that your both siblings?" the redhead asked. "Well, I turned 11 yesterday." I say. "Me too." Harry exclaimed. I suddenly felt the urge to hug Harry and I did. I couldn't believe I had a brother.

Harry hugged me back and then pulled me to sit next to him. "Brietta this is Ron Weasley." Harry said. "Nice to meet you Ron." I said smiling. "You too, Bri. Can I call you that? Your name is kinda long." Ron said. "Sure you can both call me that." I say.