L

He was never one to know how to express their feelings.
The greatest detective
L
But to me he is Lawliet
And lately my Lawliet has been a pain in the ass. I haven't been able to get him to feel the one thing I want to see in his eerie coal eyes.
Lust.

That's true, you can't spell Lust without L

And yes....L is a dirty minded boy. But only with you he has the urge to rip your clothes off and break you

Today was the last straw. L kept on ignoring you the whole day and just stared at the luminous light from the screens. And what pissed you the most was how affectionate Misa and Light were getting.

Misa's blond hair sliding perfectly off their shoulders when they turned their head to kiss Light. She grabbed his collar and passionately kissed him.
And did I forget to mention that they were doing that right in front of me and L.

You just stared at them practically air fucking at this point. You turned your head slightly again towards your sweet insomniac boyfriend.

"I wish he would see me like that instead of just the person he calls a 'girlfriend' maybe I should at least try one last time" you thought to yourself

You slightly scooted next to L. You studied his features deeply. You loved everything about him. The way he puts his thumb on his rosy lips, and the way he can stare at something so deeply that he gets lost in his own thoughts.

But if only he looked at me that way.

After looking him over, you decided to tap his shoulder and talk to him. Trying to ignore Misa and Light.
"L....is it alright if...I hug you?"
L turned to face you and coldly replied in his monotone voice.

"I don't want affection from you"

This was it....you felt your face get hot and your throat get heavy from holding back the tears. You stood up before L could see you cry. But everyone heard him.
Light
Misa
They all heard him, and as you were leaving Misa got a glimpse of your face and saw the shy tears almost falling down.

She got up from her spot and went after you. But you were long gone...you decided to leave Headquarters and just walk and walk and walk until you finally cooled off.

You went back inside Headquarters and ran past a certain black haired boy.
L was shouting out your name
"Y/N!"
But all he heard was the slamming of your door. How pathetic. Just the sound of his voice made you tear up again. I just love him too much....but just as your thought ended, you heard a soft knock on the door.
"Y/n....please...can we talk?"

Wiping the tears off your face, you got up looked in the mirror before opening the door.
"What do you want to talk about" you asked harshly
"I...wanted..to apologize about what I said. I didn't mean to make you upset" he said with an apologetic look in his eyes. But you just had to ask something

"How come you never touch me. Am I unattractive to you? Do you not enjoy my company?"
You quickly asked away with anger anticipating his answer. But he never responded.
"L?"
Nothing
"L"
Nothing again
"Lawliet!"
You finally screamed getting his attention before moving past him getting ready to leave him again. But before you could even touch the door knob L grabbed both your arms and pushed you against the wall

"Please....say it..again"
He softly whispered, and you could feel the lust vibrations from his voice.

"L..what are you doing?"
He seemed to get slightly aggravated by your response. He grinned back and forth against your leg, making you feel a bulge through his pants.
"Say it" he pleaded
With that he kissed you passionately with heat on both of your faces. And with one last grinned against a certain spot, you screamed

"L-Lawliet"
You moaned out his name making L kiss you until you were begging for air.
This was going to be a long night