Near |White Lust| part 2

"NEEAAR!"

The loud scream echoed the walls of Headquarters, and dug themselves inside Near's ear.
Your scream startled and frightened Gevanni and Commander Rester. Well, in truth, they were more afraid of what Near might say to you.

A closer look at the drenched detectives, Halle was trying to balance her center of gravity with a skewed, broken umbrella. Her blonde hair soaked from the rain and her black eye liner was running down her cheek.

She threw the broken umbrella at Gevanni who wouldn't stop laughing
"What's so hilarious! How about you try to get in a fight with a 12 year old and try to outrun their two mothers, and surprisingly fit, grandma in the rain! How about you do that!" Halle sarcastically told Gevanni

"Come...-giggle- it couldn't have been that bad!" Gevanni dropped to the ground and started balling his eyes out
"A grandma...-giggle-!!"

At this point Gevanni was basically gasping for air on the floor

"That's it! You think you are so hilarious! You fucking poor excuse of a clown!"
Without warning the stressed detective threw the umbrella with force and tackled Gevanni on the ground.

Both detectives started to grab and pull on each other's hair, and exchanged childish insults.

|Commander Rester's mind|
Do these nuggets of detectives know what they are doing?? This is so unprofessional..
WAIT!!
Halle can actually kill Gevanni!!!

With that in mind, Commander Rester jumped in the fight and tried to separate his immature work partners.

With all the racket, they had all completely forgotten about you and Near.

You were so distracted by the disturbing scene of Gevanni actually thinking he had a chance winning a fight against Halle, that you forgot about you wanting to commit first degree homicide to your white haired boss.

Near decided to leave the scene because he didn't want to be a witness to Gevanni's death, so he decided to go to his room.

|But the main reason was because he was afraid of what you might do to him...|

Before he could sneak out, you saw his curled white hair in the corner of your eye and decided to follow him.
"He is not running away from me!" You said to yourself.

You were soaked as well from the rain and the plastic bag with the playing cards had a bit of water inside of it.
Your black, long sleeved, buttoned cardigan was heavier than usual from the water it had absorbed. The collard, long white shirt, was also not spared from the hellish storm.
Most of the detectives in the SPK usually wore the same thing, black cardigan, white collard shirt and black pants. You and Halle wore the same thing, except that you wore comfy, pajama thin black shorts. Also since they were kinda short, you didn't like that your legs showed so much, so you usually wore black thigh highs.

| This did not help at all with Near's "problem"|

Anyways, you ran after Near before he could get away. You walked down the white halls of headquarters until you reached his room.

Near had already gone inside his room. With his mind wondering and not being able concentrate because of all the feelings, made him forget about his surroundings. After closing the door to his room, the albino genius threw himself onto the white sheets of his bed.

Near put both of his arms to his face trying to forget everything. He sighed trying to clear his mind.
"Damn it y/n..."