Pearls of a teenager's life

Pearls.They are fine, admirable, and valuable,and reminds one of royalty.It’s one of nature’s amazing miracle,but it is also one of the best taught by mother nature.Didn’t get my point,don’t worry I’ll explain it out.

Pearls are made of 3 things water,sand found at the bed of the ocean and the tissues of the oyster.It’s amusing how these 3 simple things for such a precious product. The most important factor is time.Pearls are not formed overnight.They take days and months to from one.That’s just how a teenagers life is.With every passing year with our parents,friends,family being like the oyster’s tissues and we being the sand and water in the shell of the oyster called life, we are being made into beautiful,valuable,responsible human beings, and at the end of the years we become the pearls.We become valuable because we are full of memories,lessons and experience. At any point now we may think that we have seen the world,but we all know that it’s not that.When we actually complete our teens then we actually start seeing the world.

What we had seen was just the trailer.The entire flim is still left..

This is just a collection of my short stories and poems which I pen down when I’m in my philosophical moods,well not always.Some of these works come straight from my heart and I hope to all the readers out there like my work

Thank you for your time, It really means a lot to me.

Cheers!

 © Copy rights reserved.