🕊 Birthday Gifts 🕊

Finn:

To you: His favourite hoodie, a dozen roses with a dozen cards one attached to each rose.

To him: Lots of kisses, a huge surprise birthday party and more kisses.

____

Wyatt:

To you: His WiFi password. (Dude best gift EVAAARRR!)

To him: Every season of shake it up. (Wink wink nudge nudge). You also take him to get fake nails.

____

Jack:

To you: a silver necklace with a heart charm, the words Fred Savage engraved on it. He also takes you out for a romantic dinner to a fancy restaurant that you both where PJs to.

To him: a plastic crown to finally give him some height and authority. You also get him a hair brush/hair straightener in one.

____

Jaeden:

To you: A teddy with his name stitched on its butt, a basket full of all of your favourite candy and matching couples outfits.

To him: lunch at a sushi place, a journal for him to wrote his thoughts in, a photo frame with a picture of the two of you kissing in front of the big lawn mower in Australia.

((A/N IM ACTUALLY AUSTRALIAN... SO... JUST THOUGHT I'D POP THAT IN HERE... FUCK YEAH MATE!))

____

Nik:

To you: Nothing he forgot about your birthday... Oops. Eh, he  makes up for it with big hugs and lots and lots of kisses.

To him: A lap dance and a cake that has his face on it but they spelt his name wrong.

____

Sophia:

To you: lots of chocolate, a watch because you're always asking what the time is and a  bracelet that has a charm engraved with 'Best friend'.

To her: belly button piercing appointment, hair salon treatment, nail session and breakfast.

____

Jeremy:

To you: a really pretty red maxi dress that trails along the floor when you walk, he takes you out on a date so you can wear it.

To him: A new phone charge cause he broke his and has been stealing yours and you got him a ton of ice cream.

_____

Bill:

To you: A pennywise doll, a silver necklace with a rose charm made from ruby.

To him: hair gel cause he uses it all of the time and a mini statue of the two of you. <- he puts said statue in his garden. 😂😂😂

_____

Chosen:

To you: your favourite band's concert tickets, a bunch of flowers and a pair of earnings.

To him: a shirt that has a picture of the two of you together on it, a stuffed crocodile and a gold watch.

____