🕊Couple Song🕊

Finn;

↪Elvis Presley- Burning Love. (I FUCKIN LOVE THIS SONG! THE KING IS MA BIRTHDAY TWIN!!!)
-he played this song on the guitar to you when you first met. (Aw). He sucked...
-He played this song again when he asked you to be his girlfriend.
-and again when he asked for your hand in marriage. ;)

_____

Nic;

↪Hero- Enrique Iglesias
-The both of you were at a wedding (not your own) and he asked you to dance to this song.
-slowly the two of you danced, so close to each other the thought of leaving was out of this world.
"I could be your hero baby. I can kiss away the pain."
"I love you Nic."
"I love you too baby girl."

____

Bill;

↪Jason Duerlo- Marry Me
↪He got down on one knee with a ring to this song. (Cliché AF).
↪But that ring was actually a candy ring, and the two of you were only friends.
-but that was a promise.
-you did get married. :(

____

Jack;

↪Jealous- Labyrinth
-Jack gets jealous VERY easily so this song kind of describes his relationship with you.
-You get jealous of the girls he hangs out with, you get jealous of the clothes he wears. Those clothes are closer to him than you are right now.

____

Jaeden;

↪Train- Hey Soul Sister
↪This song is just super catchy, so whenever you hear it it gets stuck in your head. You end up singing it around the house which leads to Jae belting out the lyrics.
↪Resulting in the two of you dancing like chickens on the kitchen table, laughing so hard you might pop a blood vessel. ;)

____

Wyatt;

↪Iron & Wine- Flightless Bird. (Another fav).
↪You introduced him to this song while watching twilight.
↪Neither of you knew what the lyrics were so you googled them and laughed at the line, "now I'm a fat house cat."
↪This same song played while Wyatt proposed to you on the beach after a new years eve party gone wrong.
(You said yes BTW).

____

Chosen;

↪Host Of Angels- Taylor Henderson. (I love this song).
↪You were a broken girl when Chosen met you, he changed you. You used to frown, you now smile. You used to cry, now you laugh.
↪He is the angel that brought you back to life, gave you another chance.
-he's the angel watching over you.

(GAWD I LUV CHOSEN. :'().

____

Sophia;

↪Irreplacable- Beyoncé
-You met each other while this song was playing.
-#forevertogether
-#beyonceisqueen
-#sophiaisfuckinprincess

____

Jeremy;

↪Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran. (One of my favs).
-When ever you look at Jeremy you just imagine the two of you together FOREVER.
-He used this song as a promise to come back to you after filming a movie he got casted in. ;)
-such a doll.

____