unpredicted things (Keith x Pidge)

Some things are unpredictable. especially my choice in life, that i couldn't even choose.

---------------------------------------------------------

The first time I met Pidge, I wasn't sure how I had to approach her. She first pretended to be a male to get accepted to the Garrisons. But the more we hung out, the more I started to like her. Her genius side, her dorky side ... her comfy side, everything. The way she lifts her glasses when she thinks about a fact.  Should I do it tonight? confessing to her? .. nah, maybe I shouldn't. ... or should I? I dont know what to do. This all just freaking confuses me. 

''Paladins, we are at the destination.'' I heard allura speak over the speaker. I got up from my bed and grabbed my jacket. I went to the control room to meet with allura and the others, halfway through I met with Lance, who went the same way. ''How is it going, mullet? anything special happened yet?~'' Lance teases. I looked at him with a surprised look. ''what are you talking about? I didn't do anything.'' I raised my arms slightly, to show him I am innocent. he chuckled softly and punched me softly in my arm. ''not anything like that, mullet. I mean between you and Pidge, anything bloomed?'' I blushed slightly and hid my cheeks behind my hand. ''H-how did you know?'' He smiled and pointed at my face. ''Maybe that, and that you stutter and stare at her when we talk about ladies.'' I kept walking with a high space to hide my face. I heard him laugh in the background while calling my name.

~Pidge's POV~

I tapped shiro on his arm to get his attention. He turned around and looked down to me. "What's wrong, pidge?" He placed his hand on my shoulder while looking worried. "W-well .. you know that i always felt different around Keith than the others. And i found out that .. i might have feelings for him. Actually .. i do have feelings for him. But am to afraid that he'll start hating me if he finds out." I look down with a sad face while shiro tapped his finger softly on my shoulder. "Dont worry Pidgeon, Shiro and i will take care of this." I turned around to see Lance walking up on us. Lance placed his arm on shiro's shoulder. "I already got the perfect plan~"

~back to Mullet~

We all stood around Allura as she explained what this planet's culture was etc. Shiro turned around and look at all of us. ''Okay team, you can get some free time to hang out and explore the planet. Make sure you come back before dark. Keith, Pidge, come here for a moment.'' I sighed deep and saw Lance and Hunk leave the room with Allura and Coran. I walked over to Shiro with Pidge. I noticed that she was blushing very slightly, is she getting a fever? ''I am gonna ask the both of you to find some certain plant. it looks like a red rose on earth, so you can find it easily.'' we both nodded and left the room. I looked behind me to look at shiro and noticed that he held his thumb up and winked at me. I quickly turned around with a red face and quickly left the ship together with Pidge without our lions.

We walked for a bit while talking a bit nonsense. Pidge was getting more excited when we came closer to the rose. She is so cute when she gets excited.  We found the rose sooner than expected and Pidge suggested to hang out in the woods for a while. I smiled softly at her cuteness and saw that she sat down in a toddler sit. I layed down next to her and saw that she was playing with the rose. I imagined the rose in her hair and realized she looked beautiful with it. I leaned slowly up and took the rose from her hand as she looked surprised at me.

I smiled softly at her and put the rose in her hair. I looked amazed by her beauty while she blushed and looked away. I held her chin with my thumb and index fingers. I raised her head softly and kissed her softly on the lips. After a second I pulled back and saw her blushy face. I rubbed my thumb softly over her bottom lip. "You dont need to have the rose in your hair. With or without it, you'll always stay beautiful." She looked down with a tomato head and she bit her lip softly. "I love you too." She replied while looking back up. I chuckled softly and layed her down in the grass. I got on top of her and started to kiss her deeply while there was a soft wind going through the woods.

Today ... today has been the best day of my life.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. This chapter has been requested by my snapchat friend: Brownie Spacy. I hope you liked it and i'll see you next time ♡