A Very Merry Christmas ( Klance)

Welcome back to the dead part of Wattpad. This is a chapter dedicated to a friend of mine on Discord, PurpleNightshade.
I had a bit of trouble making it cause i dont really know what i should give her for Christmas. But i hope i did well and yeah, lemme know what you think.

Started:  20-12-2017  16:35

Finished: 24-12-2017  16:38  (on my freaking birthday :o )
-----------------------------------------------------------

Great .. almost Christmas again. The time of the year where Keith is hiding himself again in his room to avoid any humans around him. But little did he know that there is a Cuban boy worried about him.

~a week before Christmas~

The Voltron cast went on a shopping spree to get their teammates their presents and have a good time. Keith on the other hand is having the most annoyed time. Walking behind his teammates he crosses his arms infront of his chest and looked around very annoyed. He didn't even wanted to exchange presents in the first place. He continued to look around and noticed a small shop. He looked at his fellow teammates and ran quickly to the shop and stood by the window. He noticed a thin male necklace with a red emblem in it. he stared at it in awe with a certain person on his mind. He slowly got up and walked carefully inside the shop.

~Christmas eve~

Right before everyone went to bed, Keith quickly went to Lance his room to put his present on Lance his desk and quickly ran back to his own room. He closed the door and leaned against it.  ''Why am i doing this again?" he signed and sat down on the floor with his head resting on his arms.

Lance, in the meanwhile, walked back to his room after exchanging presents with everyone else .. except for Keith. He putted his hands in his pocket of his jacket and looks down sadly while walking to his room. He misses Keith around him, his freaking mullet ... his smile ... his beautiful eyes. Lance sighed deep as he entered his room. He layed down on his bed and covered his face with his hands.

He opened his eyes again and sits back up again from his bed. He took a quick glance at his desk and noticed a small wrapped up gift on his desk. He stands up and walked over to his desk and carefully picked up the present. He unwrapped his gift and studied his present. He smiles softly when he saw the red emblem on the necklace. He puts his necklace in his pocket and grabbed Keith his present in his closet.

Lance knocked on Keith his door and patiencly waited for a responce. Keith opened the door and got surprised that Lance was standing there. "Hey. Uh .. Do you mind if I come in?" Lance said while rubbing the back of his neck. "H-hey." Keith smiled softly back to Lance while unnoticing blushing. Keith made some space for Lance to enter and walked over to the balcony. "What brings you actually here? You are the last person i espected to come and find me. Something terrible must have happened then, so speak up." Keith said while leaning over the railing of the balcony, enjoying the view. Lance saw his chance and quickly attached something on the cealing near the door opening to the balcony. "Well, i know it is a big surprise, but .. i got you something." Lance said while giving Keith his present. Keith looked surprised at Lance and carefully took the gift from Lance his hands. He slowly opened his gift.

"I found it in one of the shops in the mall. I noticed that you ran off to some small shop so i took the chance. I know it isnt much but .. merry christmas, Keith." But Keith wasn't listening to Lance, he was amazed by the present he got from Lance. Keith lifted the necklace up and noticed it was the same necklace he gave to Lance but only with .. a blue emblem. Keith looked at Lance and noticed that Lance was wearing the necklace Keith gave to him. Lance carefully took the necklace from Keith his hands while softly brushing his fingers against Keith his hands. Keith blushed softly while Lance was walkimg behind him and putted the necklace around Keith his neck. Keith looked down at the necklace and Lance saw his chance .. again, He softly kissed Keith his neck. Keith looked quickly back up with a red face and quickly turned around to face Lance.

Lance grabbed Keith his hand and slowly pulled him towards the door opening. "W-what are you doing?" Keith stuttered with a red face. Lance chuckled a bit and pointed at the ceiling. Keith followed his finger and looked at the ceiling to notice that .. there is a mistletoe. Keith blushed more and tried to hide his face.

"Nobody deserves it to be alone with christmas .. not even you."

Keith looked slowly back up to Lance and sees him smiling softly. Lance slowly leaned in while holding Keith his hands. Keith closes his eyes and squeezed softly in hid hands. He felt Lance rubbing softly with his thumb over his own hand. He relaxes slowly and took a deep breath. That was the sign for Lance for bot hesitating. Lance softly pressed his lips against Keith his lips and held Keith his hands softly.

Keith responds to the kiss, wanting and happy, and it is sweet and loving. They break apart, foreheads leaning against one another, and Lance smiles that confident, pleased smile of his. “Besides, I wanted to give my boyfriend- I-I mean, uh, if you even want that I know I kind of sprung this on you, but I really lo-“ Keith smiles, a soft laugh escaping him as his ears turn red. “I’d like that...” Lance smiles brightly, like he just received the best Christmas present in his entire laugh. “Me too, mullethead. Me too.” “Still going to call me that...?” “Yes, but you’re my mullet now.” Lance’s fingers thread through Keith’s hair, ocean eyes shining gleefully as his expression softens before leaning in for one more kiss. “Merry Christmas, Keith.” Keith melts into the kiss, smiling. “Merry Christmas, Lance.”

----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the story and i know it isnt the best story that you got for Christmas, but the only thing i am able to do is writing. I had a bit of help from my friend Mochi on discord, so thank you for helping. Yeah, so Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Greetings from your dear friend,

SharpShooter ❤