YANDERE: Alois Trancy (Black Butler)

Okay, this is the first chapter and this should be able to start off quick but It'll take some time. Alois, help me out.

__________________________________________________________

                                                                NARRATOR POV

You remember the day when you met Alois Trancy. The two of you were young and now that Alois you know is not the person you know in the past.

It was a wonderful sunny day at the Trancy Manor, You just became Alois's fiance. He matured so much that he's not even himself never the same kid anymore.

"Your Highness, Today's schedule is you are having lessons on Math and History and have a meeting with Lord Phantomhive at Three" said Claude, having a scroll on him, reading.

"Okay, I guess It'll do for now, Claude" said Alois

Alois stared at you like if you were a diamond in his possession. He turned away and work on some paperwork. 

You looked at Claude, but you remembered that you mustn't look at Claude and other male except Alois. Claude senses that you're unhappy but he can't help you, because he has to listen to Alois.

"Claude? You're acting strange, is it because you want (F/N) (F/L/N)" said Alois, getting up.

Alois walked up to you and kissed you on the lips, he wanted Claude to know that you belong to him. You are his fiance after all, because you were arrange to be his fiance and soon to be wife.

                                     Afternoon

You, Alois and Claude went to meet up with Lord Phantomhive and his butler Sebastian Michaelis. 

"Good Afternoon my dear Lord Phantomhive, how lovely to see you" said Alois, looking happy

"Good afternoon, Alois Trancy" said Ciel, as normal.

"Allow me to escort you to the garden" said Claude.

You all went to the garden and Hannah was serving the tea. You know the tea has been very delicious but Alois does want it from your lips but that can not happen with Lord Phantomhive is here. You have that pity look on your face. Ciel looked at you but he didn't want to help out, after all it isn't his problem and he hates the Trancys but does need to keep an eye on them. Ceil and Alois started business till, Alois whispered in your ear

"(F/N), get that sappy look on your face, you are a Trancy, you should happy you know, if not, I'll punish you" 

You hate to be punished to something so stupid so you tried to have a cheery smile on your face.

   (TIME LAPSE)

"That's all for today, Sebastian, get the carriage ready, we're leaving" Ciel commands.

"Yes, my lord" said Sebastian and leaves.

The lord and his butler lefted and you were dragged to Alois bedroom.

Alois's POV

"What the hell (F/N) Why do you make that face?" I yelled.

"W-Well," said (F/N), frighten.

"Like I said, You are a Trancy, us Trancy's don't make that face so snap out of it or I'll cut your eye out" said I, having a knife on me.

"O-Okay, I-I won't make that look anymore," said (F/N) 

I putted the knife away, that was the fifth warning I gave her but she's not there yet... Darkness has always been there to hurt me, I thought that (F/N) can bring that light but no she didn't. I don't get it, why is she not giving me that light, I hate this!

After a while, I eventually cooled off and headed to the garden and saw (F/N) with Hannah and the whispering trio. I hate that scene so I putted a happy face on and when up to her.

YOUR POV

"Thank you the tea Hannah" said I

"It was no trouble Lady (F/N)" said Hannah.

I know that Alois stuck his fingers in her eye and I feel bad, I made me think how I was engaged to someone that was violent. I'm scared for my life now....

"Hello (F/N), Hannah" said Alois.

"Good afternoon Master," said Hannah.

Alois is faking that smile of his, I don't like it at all. I know you can fake a smile but you can't fake a feeling. 

"Hannah, can you come here" Alois asked.

Hannah went over and Alois kicked her saying,

"Have you forgotten if you get close or even talk to her!"

I can't stand to see it but I'm that helpful around the manor, I only do sewing and have to company Alois. 

Out of nowhere I was down then everything when black.

NARRATOR"S POV

Alois was cutting you and your were missing an eye. You were right, Alois is violent and now you have to suffer those pains........

"Don't worry, I love you so much but with that look, I'll change it to a very bloody color..." said Alois 

Everything was bloody and you were done..... 

END OF ALOIS TRANCY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE, YAY! I'll make a next one when not busy!