YANDERE: Kirito/Kazuto Kirigaya (SAO)

This is dedicated to "My Best Online Male Friend" who loves him and is actually a guy, Follow him UndineSpigganALO

Anyway let's start this

___________________________________________________________

NARRATOR'S POV

You were joining Kirito's group. It was only you, Asuna and Kirito. You three were the strongest players there was and people love you for being the strongest, but when love comes in the way, things get chaotic.

Five weeks after you join, you guys were always clearing floors. Only fifteen floors were cleared. You were getting tired so it was time to get a break. Asuna brought snacks. You guys ate till,

"(F/N) is that you?" said someone

"Huh,  Kiao?" said you. (LOL Sorry, Kiao's my friend and I thought I should use him)

"I see, it is you, you're prettier than the last time I saw you" said Kiao

"I-I see" you said blushing.

KIRITO'S POV

Why is that guy hitting on the one I love....? (F/N) is my love but Asuna's in my way to make that happening. I swear I'll kill her and Kiao in anyway I can....

"Well, I have to go, Have some floors to clear, see ya!" said Kiao, running off.

"Wow, is he a friend of yours?" Asuna asked.

"Yeah, we met at the beginning of the game" said (F/N)

"That's cool" said Asuna

Damn, then he can easily win her heart if he gets the chance to date her. I need to get rid of him and Asuna too so nothing gets in the way....

"Kirito? are you okay?" (F/N) asked, lending her hand.

"O-Oh, sorry lost in thought" said I, reaching to her hand.

Her hand is so soft... I want to have her body to myself and only myself.....

(Time lapse: 5 weeks later)

YOUR POV

I started dating Kiao. He asked me five weeks ago. I thought that I can't date him since he was kinda out of my league but he's really nice. Kirito was off today and he always lost in thought, wonder why.

I gotten a request from Kiao wanting to hang out together. I accept it and teleported to him. Kiao's was wearing some casual clothing

Somehow, he stole my heart there but n-nevermind about that! We headed out to eat at the place he had reserved

Somehow, he stole my heart there but n-nevermind about that! We headed out to eat at the place he had reserved. The place is nice and not too busy as well. 

We sat down and ate

We sat down and ate. The feeling is great and calming too. I guess Kiao is that nice guy who will treat you in anyway.

NARRATOR'S POV

After the date, you went back to the house but it was dark. You think that they might be asleep but it was different.

"Kirito? you're awake still" said you

"Yeah, waiting for you of course" said Kirito.

"I-I see... Where's Asuna" you asked

"W-Well, she died while we... battled" said Kirito.

"But you guys didn't go battling" said you.

"Well, it's false, I killed her..." said Kirito, with an insane look

You backed up and gotten to a wall. Kirito pinned you there and said, 

"About that boyfriend of yours, I took care of him" said Kirito.

"W-What do you mean" you asked, frighten

"I killed him too, You will be mine (F/n) and you know it" said Kirito.

Kirito kissed you and then your eyes were dull.

"It seems that I gotten you into my control...." said Kirito

__________________________________________________________

Thank god, I finished it but please Follow @UndineSpigganALO since he is a good friend of mine! See ya with the next one soon!