YANDERE: Honey And Trois (Nanbaka)

Um... Uh... No comment, feel like writing this! Um.. Don't worry about the picture up there.. uh... You'll find out at the end of this... I'll share a bit of information of these LOVELY BISHIS, Meaning the Yanderes if you click the arrow to see the picture (slide the video to see the boys if you're using a device), anyway enjoy. 

Narrator's POV

You were the new inmate in Nanba and the only girl inmate. You were going to transfer to Cell Building 3, Number (fave number). The reason you were in jail because of (crime). You were from (nationality) and that's where your crime took place but you were able to escape from jail because... You hated that other inmates make fun of you for being in jail or make inappropriate comments about you. 

As you were going to you made it Cell 3, you were putted in a cell by yourself. You sat near the clear glass, taking a little nap with your music blasting in your ears, luckily the Head Supervisor let you have your phone to listen to music and do things. 

You heard a knock on your glass window so you woken up, looking at your Head Supervisor on the other side, Kiji or as people call him, the Queer a.k.a Drag Queen, or Mr. Parrot. You stood up in your outfit that he gave you. 

"Inmate #3(fav numbers), ready to head to the cafeteria?" Kiji asked.

"Yes sir," you answered. 

"Follow me," said Kiji. 

You followed him to the cafeteria with two other inmates named Trios and Honey. You never liked them because... They'll try to flatter you and you always trip them when they ask you about your bra color or panties.  Kiji doesn't notice but you were able to get away. 

You ate by yourself and Shiro was nice enough to bring you food that you enjoyed eating back home. Many guys were always staring at you but you always give death glares that would always backed them off you, but Honey and Trois came to join you. 

"Y/N, you can't be alone," said Trois. 

"Why didn't you ask us to join you?" Honey asked. 

"Because, every time I with you two, you'll always ask me about my bra and panties, that's just being a pervert, not a gentlemen," you answered coldly. 

"That's Honey, being the pervert," said Trois.

"What are you talking about?! I'm the gentlemen type!" Honey yelled.