| Intro |

Erick's sister, Salsabil, is about to be married off to the ruthless King of the East. Except, she is young, in love and not to mention pregnant. Erick knows that if the King finds out it would be the end for her child and her. So he concocts a plan. A plan to help her escape and take her place.

But what he didn't expect was to fall in love.

What is a foolish boy to do when he falls in love with a King.

>>>

This is going to be a simple romance story because this story line has been a bit of a fantasy of mine for a while. So I thought I would put pen to some paper and bring it to life.

© Copyright 2017 All work published herein are property belonging, in their entirety, to OmnipoentSadist and the affiliated person of the name in real life. Any duplication or reproduction of all or any part of the work published herein without express permission will be in breach of copyright laws and proper action will be taken.

-no translations

-no fanfiction

-fan art is welcome :) send them to me via FaceBook and i'll insert them into the chapters.

-Banner art and cover art is also welcome. :) send them through to me I would love to see.

OmnipotentSadist does not claim any rights to associated pictures of persons or places that have been published. All rights belong to their respective parties.

xx

Love

Nic