II

One Of Us
II

When that final bell rang, all of the students from each class ran through the hallway throwing their papers in the air. Finally, no more school work. No more papers and no more books.

Thank Christ for summer vacation.

When I stepped out of my class, I was immediately shoved by a kid running though the crowded hallway like an animal. Seriously, it's like a mosh pit in here!

"(Y/N)!"

I didn't need to turn my head to know who what was.

It was Bill's voice. I just knew it was.

"Bill!" I waved my hand in the air, "Over here!"

He managed to squeeze past a group of people and smiled as he walked up to me.

"H-How was your c-class?" He asks me.

Bill had a stuttering problem for as long as I could remember. We were all so used to it that sometimes we wouldn't even notice. Bill will still be embarrassed about it, however.

I smiled at him, "Boring, as usual. I kept watching the clock the whole time."

Bill nods, "Y-yeah, me too."

We both nod at each other before walking down the hallway, managing to slip past students that stood in our way.

"Have you seen Richie? Or Eddie?" I ask him.

"Yeah b-b-but I don't know if they l-left." He replies, cringing at his own stutter.

I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulder and it made me jump. My reflexes kicked in and I elbowed the person in the gut.

"Ow! Shit!" The person yelped.

I gasped, "Richie! I'm sorry!"

"Jesus, (Y/N), the hell?" Richie coughed as he fixed the large glasses on his face.

"I said I was sorry." I shrugged nonchalantly.

Bill laughed at us while flashing Richie a small smile, "W-where have you b-been?"

"Decided to cut class." Richie says.

"You cut class again?" I heard Eddie say from behind us, looking at Richie with a disappointed look on his face.

Our Jewish friend, Stan, was standing next to him.

I smiled, "Hey, Ed. Hey, Stan."

I was the only person who can call Eddie "Ed". I've been calling him that for nearly a few years now. Surprisingly, he was fine with it.

"Hi, (Y/N)." He smiled back.

Stan nodded, "Hey, (Y/N)."

"Where's your brother?" Richie asks, leaning over Bill's shoulder to look at me. "I gotta tell him about what they do to Stan's dick after his Bar Mitzvah."