The 4th Winchester (Supernatural Fan-Fic)

-Author's Note-

First thing, this is a "Supernatural" Fan-Fiction so it would probably be easier to understand if you're actually watching "Supernatural". If you haven't seen "Supernatural" then I guess you could still give it ago.

I did not create all of the characters; Sam, Dean, Bobby, Castiel and Crowley, etc. all belong to the creators of "Supernatural". Katia however, is my own character (along with some of the others). 

Also, it's set in 2009 so sometime around season 3/4. I didn't really link the story back to the program with the story lines that were happening on it at the time. 

I tried to make the story as original as possible; no it is not about romance and what-not, it's simply about Sam and Dean having a long-lost sister. 

I'm sure there are plenty of stories already on "wattpad" that follow a story line similar to this one (the whole Sam/Dean sister/brother thing). Either way I tried not to read any beforehand, the only one I did read is COMPLETELY different to this one and I didn't read it right to the end anyway. 

No I am not copying, I tried to make the story fun and original. Please don't copy the story and whatever because I put a lot of time into writing it and I'm actually looking forward to posting it.

The story lines in the story do belong to me, that's pretty much the only thing that does belong to me as the creatures/monsters were in the program already. 

Oh yeah, I'm from England so there's a chance I got some of the American words wrong but that doesn't really matter, the story still makes sense around that. (I probably have a couple "mum's" instead of "mom's", and "trousers" instead of "pants".)

Please, feel free to comment, vote and follow my page. You can also give me some helpful tips if you like as they are greatly appreciated. 

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of the story! :D

-T xox

P.S. I'm going to apologize ahead as I'm not sure if I have some of the facts in the story wrong, I've tried to keep everything like it is in the program but there's a great chance that I've made quite a few mistakes. I promise that I did try though.