11. The Demon Inside of Me

The Demon Inside of Me

<Katia's POV>

I could feel and see everything that was happening yet I had zero control over what I was doing, it felt like I was a passenger in my own mind. If you ever witnessed sleep paralysis, that's exactly how I felt; I was living in my own nightmare.

I walked over to the mirror before checking out my own body. My eyes were black and it scared me.

'So then Katy, where do we start? We could have so much fun together,' I told myself in the mirror. With a silent blink my black eyes turned back to their usual jade green colour.

The girl, which my demon had once been in, started to gain consciousness as she arose from the floor seeming extremely confused. I tried to warn her but the demon kept my mouth shut tightly. What happened next had me screaming in her direction, still the demon used it strength to keep me silenced.

The real me was screaming and crying, the demon me was beaming in excitement at what was happening.

Bobby had given me a silver knife to kill any creature which tried to attack me; he hadn't given it to me for the purpose I was about to use it for. I was going to kill the poor, innocent girl who stood before me; that's not what I intended to do yet I had no control.

A scream erupted from the woman's mouth as the knife flew in her direction, slicing the air before ripping through her chest. Instantly the woman plummeted to the ground, landing with a loud thud.

I meandered over to the body before ripping my blade from her chest. Blood surged from her wound which had me chuckling darkly. The knife dripped with crimson liquid and I used the victim's shirt to expel it. The remaining blood I allowed to fall onto my light blue jeans. The sight of murder was so obvious yet it didn't bother my demon.

'The church, Dean and Sam are over there; let's pay them a quick visit. We can play happy families for a while, and then I'll have them pleading for their lives as I rip their beating hearts clean from their chest,' the demon laughed loudly. On the inside I was dying, I was clawing to be free; on the outside however, I was having a blast.

No one could see the real me, if they could they would be running to the hills. They would realise that a demon was ruling my body and I was out of control; they would have time to escape.

-

<Sam's POV>

Not even ten minutes after Dean and I had arrived at the church, the doors burst open and Katia stormed in; she might as well have just come down with us. Her face was scrunched up in disgust but she soon lightened up when she noticed me and Dean signalling her to come over.

Her lips curled into a smile and the disgust was instantly gone and she looked like her usual self again. I watched her as she strutted over to us with her arms cross.

When she reached us she placed her hands on her hips and lent back on one leg. 'Have you found any patterns in the disappearances?' Katy questioned, she seemed focused in our task.

'None, nada. The disappearances consist of either gender, any age or appearance. The only similarity between them all is that they attend the weekly event meetings, but so does half of the church,' Dean explained to Katy who seemed interested.

'Well doesn't that mean we have to attend one of these meetings?' Katy asked.

Dean nodded. 'Look at that, you're already catching on and you're only a minor,' Dean smirked. Katy just grinned in response; I was expecting a scowl or something but apparently she took that comment as a compliment.