Imagine 1

Mack- I was sitting in school alone at lunch. I sighed as I didn't like the school lunches. I sighed once again. I looked at Ross as he was walking to me.
-
Ross- I smiled at her. "Come with me love!" I smiled. I heard she was in love with me. I grabbed her hand as she suddenly gave it to me. I walked with her to my car because I was allowed to leave for lunch. No one else really was but I was spoiled. I smiled at her. I walked out holding her little hand. I opened my car door and she got in the passenger seat. I got into the drivers side and started to drive to a restaurant.
-
Mack- I was so nervous. I blushed the whole time and stayed quiet. He put on music and started to sing and dance crazily. I giggled at his actions because the silly part of him was quite my favorite.
-
Ross- I smiled and pulled into the parking space. I opened the doors for her and we got our seat. I held her hand under the table. She was the shy type so I ordered for her. I smiled and I talked to her as we waited for our food. I smiled and got up. I sat beside her instead of in front of her. I kissed her cheek.
-
Mack- I smiled and blushed. I kissed him. I'm sure it surprised him because I was shy. But we finally got our food and started eating. It was moments later till he pulled up into the school parking lot. I smiled at him.
-
Ross- "lets go beautiful..."