Chapter Five

Dilios POV:

i look at the goddess in front of me as legend says that the goddess hera was even more beautiful than the goddess ahprodite and my hera was just as beautiful the goddess hera.

hera's midnight black flowing hair and her eyes were a brownish red. the red came from her father. ares had flames for eyes many say and her eyes have the firy red in them. her tan skin and the most womanly curved body i had ever seen was graced to her probley from the heritage of her grandmother who is the goddess hera. she was 5 foot 2 and stood 10 in. shorter than i.

ever since she had came home from her spartan initiation and we became friends i have felt drawn toward her. when she became a mother to my son i became even more drawn and throught the years them feelings have increased greatly.

she was my life now even if she dosent know it. but now she does i guess and she returns my feelings. i lean in and our lips touched we kissed for a about maybe 30 seconds before our son interupted us.

"mother" he said

hera pulls away from me

"yes my son" she says

"im hungry" he says

we smile at him

"well come on" hera says

she grabs my hand and his hand and we go to the kitchens.

we all sit together as we eat.

"are we a famliy now?" apollo ask randomly

we smile at each other and then down at apollo

"yes son we are" i tell him

he smiles

he kisses his mothers cheek and nods to me in happiness.

soon we were done eating.

"come apollo" hera said "bedtime"

we walk to his room and he gets in bed and hera covers him

"goodnight apollo" we say together

he smiles "goodnight mother,father"

we walk out of the room. and i walk her to hers next to his

"i will see you in the morning my love" i say

"no stay" she says kissing me and leading me into her room when the door is shut our cloths came off.

______________________________________________________________________________

the morning came when captain artimus came and told us to dress and to be in the feilds outside the city in less than a hour.