Chapter Eleven

1 year later

about a month after we got home dilios and i were married and 5 months after that i has a beautiful baby girl we named her Artimis after the goddess of the hunt, forest and hills, the moon, and archery, and since she has a brother my son apollo we thought we would name them after the twin gods artimis and apollo. Both carried the names of my aunt and uncle.

soon after all of grecce banned together to take on xerxes army.

now its a year later and we are to take on that army tomorrow. but tonight dilios tells the tale of leonidas and his 300.

but soon the sun arises and he draws an end to the story.

"remember us,as simple a order as a king could give, remember why we died" dilios says "he did not wish tribute,or song, or monuments no peoms of war and battle, his wish was simple, remember us he said to me, that was his hope, that any free sould come across that place in all the countless centuries let to be, they are our voices whispered to you from the ageless stones, go tell a spartans passer by that here by spartan law we lay. and so my kning died and my brothers died,barley a year ago. long i pondered my kings qripted talk and victory.time has proven him wise. but from free greek" he says as we walk side by side to the front of the greek army. "to free greek, so word was spread of bold leonidas and his 300, so far from home. laid down their lifes, not just for sparta but for all grecce and the promise this country holds" he says and i take up the rest of the way

"now" i say "on this raged patch of earth called Plataea,xerxes hoards face abliveration!!!!!" i yell at the end.

"AWOH!" they shout back

"just there the barbairans hollar" i say "sheer terror gripping tight, their heart with icey fingers, knowing full well what merceless horrors they selven, and the swords and spears of 300 yet they stare now across the plain, at 10,000 spartans commanding 30,000 free greeks"

"AWOH!" dilios yells

"AWOH!" the greeks answer

"the enemy out numbers pultry 3 to 1, good odds for any greek, this day we rescue a world of mysticism and tearany for a future brighter than anything we can imagin" i say as dilios and i pull on our helmets "give thanks men, to the brave leonidas and his brave 300"

"to victory!" dilios screams.

we run off to face what ever my father and the gods desire. weither it be for us to return to our children or to die a honorable death. And if we die our poor apollo will never know for another 7 years and our poor daughter artimis will never know her parents but what they will know it that there parents died in honor and that they have a conection to the gods more thn anyone in sparta and possilbly greek for there is no other demigod in my time that i know of. and even if apollo is not of my blood the gods know his is mine for he is in my heart and so is artimis, dilios, gorgo, plestarchus, and all of the spartans army including my brother leonidas.

and all on that battlefeild that day heard my cry as i shouted out

"long live sparta"