(a/n:ACOMPLISHMENT)

Is South really putting up another part to this story? REALLY!? I don't believe it! 
Yeah, well. Me either. It's short though and I lost my train of thought since I haven't updated this in so long, which I've tried to for so long also, but writer's block and other account. 

Notice the strong language. 

Npov

I felt like I'd just been punched in the heart with so many emotions, my stomach twisted and turned, threatening to make me puke. "Oh, my god, that....that was........" I gulped down my pang of awfulness.

Kai walked in, staring down at me. "Death boy, you know now, don't you? Why Bianca wanted you to not remember. She was trying to protect you by taking that memory away. But keeping it there, locked, instead of taking it away fully was not the right choice. Remembering, will kill you."

I looked up at him and, in a flash, I saw his skull, not seeing his skin(like the those movies) then his face then it went back to normal. My bottom lip trembled as I stared at him. "Yeah, okay..."

Kai gave me a little smile. "Okay. Zack should tracking you by now, he should be here in about an hour, couple minutes, maybe even a day, but he'll come if you stay."

I blinked. What was he saying? I asked myself. This isn't like him—isn't like him.... Of course! I quickly got up. "Who are you?" I demanded. "Why are you taking hold of Kai's body?"

Percy came down with Jack and they looked at me. "Dude, what are you talking about? He's just looking out for you, you don't need to—"

Kai started to laugh. Not like a humorous laugh, but like that Killers laugh—pure, humourless, entertained. It scared Jack or Percy, but I was fooled. The man who had inhabitated Kai was just looking for some fear, adding words, unlocking the memory. He was trying to scare me, he was trying to.. What was it? 

"You basturd!" Just slipped from my mouth and I balled my fists, getting up. A sudden rush of anger had towered over me. The towerment that anger washed over me like a tsunami. It was restless, making me also restless, uneasy, and uncontroled. 

Kai's demon guy was still laughing and Percy finally got some balls. Literally. He threw them at Kai, shouting, "GET OUT OF KAI, DAMMIT!" The balls were harmless except for a tad bit of annoyance and Percy swallowed shallowly. 

"This is when he knew, HE FUCKED UP," Percy recounted a joke and swirled around Kai, trying to get him dizzy. I flew up also and went the other way, both of us having determined expressions upon our faces and our images mixed of how fast we were going around Kai. 

"Merry-go-round, anyone?" I asked, snarkly grabbing a ball Percy threw and throwing it to him. He caught it and we continued playing catch for a moment before I slammed the ball in Kai's face. 

Kai stumbled then fell, grabbing his head. Dizzy and shook at what just happened. Jack was a different kind of shook though, he was grinning and thinking of how cool this was. "Awesome," He whispered, stepping forward before scurrying back like a mouse in fear as Kai did something way too Supernatural for Supernatural the show to fake.

He head lifted and out came red smoke from his mouth. It clouded the room before Kai fell to the floor and the smoke went out the fireplace and chimney. 

"That was just peachy," Percy sighed, glancing at the fireplace as if the smoke would come back and try to play catch with us again, maybe monkey in the middle

The red smoke hit a terrible feeling in me and my wings faltered so I flew down and sat down. Once I thought I was okay, I couple seconds later, I got up just to meet a pitch black darkness I personally called my dreaming field.