Ch 1

I open my eyes slowly to the dark room. My room. Slowly I sit up swing my feet over the side of the bed and weakly stand. Dizziness washed over my body. My stomach twisted. I make my way to the bathroom and vomit in the toilet. I hear the door open. Someone runs there hands through my hair holding it back. I cough a bit. A cup was handed to me. I look up to the hand. I take the cup from Coran. Lance helped me up to the sink. I was galra. I had the ears and the purple tail and fangs, my body wasn't purple. I rinsed my mouth out and sat back on the bed.
Coran looked at a tablet.
"The pod was rejecting you and now we know why..... Keith, you are with child."
I feel the color drain from my face.
"Are you sure?"
Lance asked.
"Positive. Although I would tell the rest of your team mates."
I run my hand through my hair. I'm fuck pregnant.
"Keith?"

"I don't know. What does a mom even do? I never had a mother or father around. I was never adopted! How do I care for a kid?!"

"Keith!" Lance grabbed my shoulders "you need to calm down get some rest. Want me to tell the others? It might be best."

I nod yawning. I lay down and fall asleep.

Lance
I wait till Keith falls back asleep.
"Allura isn't going to like this."
I say Coran shakes his head.
"She's having a tough time excepting Keith. When she finds out she's gonna go off."
Coran said. I get off Keith's bed and go tell the others.
"How's Keith?"
Hunk asked.
"He woke up for a few minutes but passed out. He ummm....... he's pregnant."

"Umm mm that's nice................... HES PREGNANT!"
Hunk and Pidge screamed.

"What?" Allura had announced and anger in her voice.
"He doesn't really have a choice, I mean we all knew what happened when we found him."

"Yea he submitted to being a baby maker. I'm not letting some galra whore populate on my ship!"
Allura yells at us.
"Allura it's just one child." Coran said.

"Yea well what happens when they go into a heat? You need to have sex in order to pull out of it. And sex equal impregnating. Which means more babies! He has to go."

"Allura I will take care of Keith please leave him alone. He's the only red paladin we have. With out him there's no voltron." Shiro said.

Allura let out a huff and storms off.
"Well that went well." Pidge said.
"Allura is gonna kill him if not the the kid or children." She said.
A moment later Keith enters the room limping.
"I'm guessing you all despise me now?"

Shiro stood up walking right over to him and wrapping his arms around his thin body.
"No bud. We don't. Allura is having a tough time with it though. She thinks you're going to repopulate on the ship and take over."

"I can't do that it's her home. If she's so afraid then after the war I will take the kid and go to the blade of mamora. They can make room for two more warriors. Besides it will be nice to learn how to fight like them. The child will learn to protect him or herself. All will be good."

"And if it continues I might as well join." Shiro holds up his hand "I particularly part Galra as well."

"She hates me because of my blood. Not a robotic part made from the enemy. You have to lead them Shiro."

"No Shiro is right. If she keeps doing this then it offends the human race. You are part human Keith you haven't changed it's just your appearance. And same with that baby." Hunk said.
"Thanks guys. But what about Voltron?"

"We take it with us. Look, Keith, don't worry about it right now just worry about the baby."
Pidge said.
"Ok." Keith said and lets out a yawn.
"I'm going to sleep."

The alarms went off and room flashed red.
Allura ran into the room and typed buttons.
"The galra are here!"
We run change and get to our platforms. We fly off down to the planet.

"Really that monster with the laser eyes!"
I shout.

Keith POV
The monster shit at me. My lion moved dodging the blast.
"Everyone ok?"
Shiro asked.
"Yea!"

There was a dull pain that kicked my stomach.
I groan.
"Keith you alright?"

"Yea the baby kicked me. Coran how far am I along?"

"FOCUS ON THE DAMN MISSION!" Allura screams causing my ears to ring. I pull my helmet off and cover my ears trying to stop the ringing.
The baby kicked again.
The ringing stoped.
"What the Quiznak Allura! He's pregnant what'd you expect?" Lance shouted at her.

"It's fine. Do what she says."
I say "but next time I'm not listening to her."
I put the helmet back on.
"Three months Keith." Coran said.

"DONT TELL HIM!"
I throw the helmet off and cover my ears whining in pain. Tears escape my eyes. My lion went on auto pilot.
"Keith! You ok?"
"Tell her to stop screaming it fucking hurts!"

I shake my head I look at my hands. It was red.
"God damn it Princess! You made my ears bleed! Owww. It hurts."

My lion shakes. I look to see that my lion was biting down on the head. It broke off and fell. The others landed.
"What are you doing get back to the ship!"

"Princess I thought I would never say this but shut up Keith's our team mate and friend he's hurt and we won't leave him! Now shut your quiznak!"
My lion opened up and my team mate ran in. Pidge pressed gaz against my ears.
After a little while the pain became dull and I sent them to their lions and we flew back to the castle. I exit my lion and rub her paw.

"Thanks girl." I leave red and go down the hall. Allure stomps her way to me and slaps me across the face. My cheek burned and my head throbs. She starts shouting at me. I got a blow to the head. I fall back and lay on my side curled in a ball. My vision was blurry. The others came running and pulled Allura away from me. Lance picks me up and takes me to my room.
"Lance go get the first aid."
I black out.

-----------------------------
Hope you guys like the book so far. Plz leave a comment if you do like it. I'll continue the book.

Bye people!